Looking for player vs team stats

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find this stat for a while and cannot find a place to do searches. I want to find somewhere that gives me stats based on a particular players stats vs different teams.

ie. Pronger vs Leafs - I want to know how many points he scored against the Leafs lifetime, by year and if possible individual games too.

I've seen this stat many times being mention, but I have no idea where to find it.

Czech Your Math

I am lizard king
Jan 25, 2006
bohemia
I haven't looked lately, but Yahoo used to have career totals vs. teams in the players' stats section.

For individual games/years, you can use the game logs on HR and sort by opponent, then total them yourself.

Fiasco

Jul 3, 2009
I'm not 100% sure that this is the fastest way, but it seems to work :)

Career: http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/p/prongch01/splits/
Individual seasons: ^ same link, but choose a specific season in the drop-down menu
Individual games: ^ same link, but click Game Log (as opposed to Splits)

(You'll have to scroll down to see the specific opposing team you're looking for.)

To get to that link for any player, first find the player's profile on Hockey-Reference. In the drop-down menus next to "NHL Standard", select a season for Game Logs (individual games), or a season or career for Splits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad