Looking for Keith F.

Discussion in 'HFNHL Talk' started by HFNHL Red Wings, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If anyone has contact with Keith please do so ASAP.
    All attempts have been unsuccessful so far - he has until Wednesday to make contact.

2. Wildman

Wildman Registered User

Accountant
    Home Page:
    Re: Keith

He is always on MSN after midnight. I will try to contact him next time around

3. BlueAndWhite

BlueAndWhite Registered User

Home Page:
    To make a long story short, I've gone through two of the most incredibly difficult months of my life. This is the reason for my disconnect from the league. Without going into too much detail, I almost lost my father twice (heart attacks)and my mother has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.

I am interested in being a participant in this league, if you will have me ...

4. I'm sorry to hear of your real life challenges and certainly hope all turns out well for you and your family.

You're certainly still welcome in the league but given, rightfully so, that HFNHL stuff will not be a priority you might want to consider appointing an AGM to navigate your team through things such as the draft in the short term.

5. Ohio Jones

Ohio Jones Game on...

Our best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time, Keith. My own Dad is fighting a long battle against Multiple Myeloma, an aggressive blood cancer, and this has understandably changed many things in our lives. Cancer, heart disease... almost everyone can cite someone close to them who has faced one of both of these terrible conditions. While of course we wish that was not so, it's good to remember that you're not alone, and others will understand what you're going through.

6. MatthewFlames

MatthewFlames Registered User

General Manager, Calgary Flamettes
    Well, my thoughts are with you, as someone who lost my father to cancer a few years ago, I know that life is a challenging beast sometimes. Best Wishes... .hope that you stick around in the HFNHL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.