International: Looking for help with German hockey archives

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
Hello my name is RedAce an i am in the process of doing some research work
regarding a few matches that were played in Germany that i am seeking more.
information on. i am trying to find any video or photos and or line up's from these specific matches.

Here is what i am looking for on 5/10/1991 there was a friendly Exhibition match played CCCP vs Germany in Augsburg the score was 12-4 CCCP over Germany. I am seeking any photos video or newspaper articles with roster line up's.

Then on 4-18-1992 another friendly exhibition match was played CCCP/Russia vs Germany played in Landshut Germany. I am seeking any photos video or newspaper articles with roster line up's.

Then also on 4-19-1992
another friendly exhibition match was played
CCCP/Russia vs Germay played in Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany. I am seeking any photos video or newspaper articles with roster line up's.

I would greatly appreciated any help anyone could give me regarding these 3 matches.

Sincerely.
RedAce

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
Форум хоккейных статистиков им. Виктора Малеванного - Главная страница Here you have all kind of stats regarding CCCP/Russian hockey, it is in russian, but with google translate it should be easy to navigate through it. Hope this helps !
Thank you Yes i know this site well i use it alot but in these paticular matches i am seeking more information and really i am seeking any photos or video materials.

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
5/10/1991 there was a friendly Exhibition match played CCCP vs Germany in Augsburg the score was 12-4 CCCP over Germany.

Hard to believe there was a game with the A-teams 10 days after the World Championship. Usually there was no ice in May in this stadium because during this time it was open on 3 sides and the last league matches were end of March, beginning of April.

Regarding to this page, no match at this date.
CCCP Hockey International: 1954-1991

Try to contact @guek62 on twitter, he is a well known journalist from this area.

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
Hard to believe there was a game with the A-teams 10 days after the World Championship. Usually there was no ice in May in this stadium because during this time it was open on 3 sides and the last league matches were end of March, beginning of April.

Regarding to this page, no match at this date.
CCCP Hockey International: 1954-1991

Try to contact @guek62 on twitter, he is a well known journalist from this area.
Thank you for your help!! i know it seems hard to believe but from the little i found there was a match played on 5/10/1991 there are some stats from this game and as i understand it it seems this was consider not a friendlu match but a Match for charity... If this is true it's is fasinating to me and i hope to find somekind of photos if i do i will post them here..

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
You are right there was a charity match, but it was between Augsburger EV and CCCP on 03/28/1991. Charity was for the kids from Chernobyl.

IMG_2838.jpg
IMG_2840.jpg
IMG_2841.jpg
IMG_2842.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg

Reactions: KahunWOW

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
This is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a photo from the game? Is that a soviet goalie? Never saw that jersey before.
Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! Can you find any more photos?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad