Looking for Bobby Sanguinetti info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean7

May 18, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
The Owen Sound Attack recently signed Bobby Sanguinetti and I am looking for some information on what type of player he is now and what kind of prospect he projects to be. So far, all I know is that he is a 6' 2" defenseman who was slated to play for the US developmental team but chose Owen Sound instead. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
bean7 said:
The Owen Sound Attack recently signed Bobby Sanguinetti and I am looking for some information on what type of player he is now and what kind of prospect he projects to be. So far, all I know is that he is a 6' 2" defenseman who was slated to play for the US developmental team but chose Owen Sound instead. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

An excellent pick up by Owen Sound and a loss for the NTDP for sure. Bobby is an excellent skater, good puck handler and has decent size. Has the potential to develop into a premier puck rushing Dman but one who can handle the traffic in front of his own net. Could be a late first/early second round NHL draft pick and certainly has pro potential.

The Attack seem to be doing a very good job of luring NTDP players lately, a testament to both ownership and a very solid group of coaches.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
I have seen him play quite a few times over the past year. Right now he is the best 88 D-man in the US. He has great upside with his size and skating ability.
He was the best D-man at the 16 festival. He and Strait {who just commited to BU} drew rave reviews from the College scouts in attendance. He is a big loss for the NTDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->