Looking for Bobby Sanguinetti info

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by bean7, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bean7

bean7 Registered User

Home Page:
    The Owen Sound Attack recently signed Bobby Sanguinetti and I am looking for some information on what type of player he is now and what kind of prospect he projects to be. So far, all I know is that he is a 6' 2" defenseman who was slated to play for the US developmental team but chose Owen Sound instead. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

2. VOB

VOB Registered User

Home Page:

An excellent pick up by Owen Sound and a loss for the NTDP for sure. Bobby is an excellent skater, good puck handler and has decent size. Has the potential to develop into a premier puck rushing Dman but one who can handle the traffic in front of his own net. Could be a late first/early second round NHL draft pick and certainly has pro potential.

The Attack seem to be doing a very good job of luring NTDP players lately, a testament to both ownership and a very solid group of coaches.

3. bigd

bigd Registered User

I have seen him play quite a few times over the past year. Right now he is the best 88 D-man in the US. He has great upside with his size and skating ability.
    He was the best D-man at the 16 festival. He and Strait {who just commited to BU} drew rave reviews from the College scouts in attendance. He is a big loss for the NTDP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.