Looking for advice!

New Scotland

Feb 22, 2014
Halifax, NS
My friends and I are starting a keeper league this year. We have a pool every year, but this is our first time with keepers. I'm away for work and haven't had much time for research, so I'm looking for some drafting advice!

G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
W, GAA, SV%, SO

C,C,RW,RW,LW,LW
D,D,D,D,G,G,UTIL,IR
BN,BN,BN,BN,BN
There are 10 teams in the league, and we're playing for pretty good money. H2H on Yahoo! with 3 or 4 keepers.

Is there a site where I can purchase a good draft ranking list customized to H2H and the stat categories for my league? I don't usually agree with the Yahoo! pre-made list but I just don't have the time to rearrange it (draft is on Wednesday).

What strategy should I use for the draft? Any input at all is appreciated!!

klassic

Jul 30, 2014
Leftwinglock.com has a great draft kit that is customizable to your league stats. Includes tons of info. There are also a great regular group of guys there to answer questions about keepers, trades etc.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Players that are eligible on the wing and still take draws are very valuable. Guys like Simmonds, Hartnell, etc. lose value because PIMs are not a category. Shorthanded points are impossible to predict, so I don't use that as a category in my leagues.

As for your draft, I'd say just take the best players available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad