Looking for a list of player point projections

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
I have a draft coming up on friday and my friends and I always use tsn's projections as a general guide.... Just wondering when they might be coming out with that or where I can find another one. So far I haven't had much luck.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
nhl.com and yahoo have rankings. Make sure theyre similar to your league's scoring format.

If its just points, print out last years top 150 players and make notes of who was injured and where you'd rank them.

MaPawlys

Sep 16, 2014
Minneapolis
Try finding some draft guides online, lot of them work really well. Rotowire is decent, dobberhockey, or just a THN hockey magazine.

hockeyguy

Jul 6, 2012
ESPN has sortbale projections for both Goals and Assists but not Total Points but if you're willing to do the math for the list of players in Excel you can then sort the Total Points column from High to Low. The LeftWingLock draft custom draft kit will come with an excel sheet which features projections if you're willing to pay the ten bucks it's totally worth it for the draft kit alone. I agree though the TSN top 300 is one of my go to's as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad