Looking for a league or league members?

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
There are several open spots available in the Yahoo Punknews league. Serious players only though.

PM if interested.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm interested in doing a head to head league if anyone is looking for another player. I'm fine with either ESPN or Yahoo. I've been playing Fantasy Football for maybe 6 years now, and I am very active. It's better doing it through here than just joining a random league. I will also be available next Sunday and after.

Last edited:

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
We need one more person in our 10 team standard league. We're pretty relaxed about everything.

Draft is going to be done via ESPN on Saturday, September 2nd at 6:00 PM PST. PM me if you want in.

EDIT: both spots were taken.

Last edited:

Mind of Milbury

Jun 14, 2012
Anyone interested in picking up a team in a yahoo dynasty league midstream? Theyre off to a 3-1 start (somewhat surprisingly), and have a decent core of players, although the depth of the team is a bit of an issue. Team is based on the New Orleans Saints--when the league began 3 or 4 years ago, the original member owners of the teams got to select an NFL team and 10 of its players to start its roster prior to the initial draft. 16 team league, yahoo-maximum 30 man rosters, PPR, IDP, custom schedule.......more info/roster available upon request. PM me.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I currently play fantasy hockey, fantasy baseball, and fantasy basketball.
Yet football is probably my 2nd favorite sport to hockey.

Looking to get into a detailed keeper league. If anyone knows of a league looking for a committed GM let me know.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I'm looking for another (serious) league at this point. Really intrigued by the idea of dynasty, but could be convinced to join a re-draft league if it's a serious one.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know it's getting late, but I was looking to join another (Free) league in either ESPN or Yahoo and I can draft at nights or any time on Saturday or next week. I'm actually going to a Baseball game on Sunday so I can't do it then but I was just wondering if anyone was still looking for players.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Same Yahoo Punknews league as last year needs another player to even things out. Draft is next Monday at, I believe, 800EST.

PM if interested

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad