GDT: Look to the Future as We Play Our Last Game of 17/18 - 6PM CT on WGN and Free on NHLTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
yeah, I mean go on your computer and just check out his stats vs announcers who actually watch him all the time - makes sense..

he looks good tonight from my visual eye test, he has been all over the place but the point is the announcers were calling the trade for Kempny so beyond underrated and how much it has help solidify the team overall. They were comparing it to the Shattenkirk deal for some reason but I didn't catch why...

According to our announcers Gus is doing well and showing he belongs in NHL

Do you agree?

Reactions: BrianE

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Kempny in 21 games has 1 goal and is a -3

Not at all missing him

yeah, I mean go on your computer and just check out his stats vs announcers who actually watch him all the time - makes sense..

It's better to ask the Caps fans on their board who actually watch him play every game and ask them how he's doing for them. Probably will get better observations there. Both of your arguments are a bit weak IMO.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It's better to ask the Caps fans on their board who actually watch him play every game and ask them how he's doing for them. Probably will get better observations there. Both of your arguments are a bit weak IMO.
what is there to argue? 2 posters just said how much the announcers were talking positive about Kempny...our poster has to chime in and throw out some stats as to diminish what we said.

I also am watching the game- hence an actual eye test- Kempny has been solid/impressive tonight.

no arguments, just facts - stated what we heard, and backing it up with what I am seeing.

take it or don't...

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
what is there to argue? 2 posters just said how much the announcers were talking positive about Kempny...our poster has to chime in and throw out some stats as to diminish what we said.

I also am watching the game- hence an actual eye test- Kempny has been solid/impressive tonight.

no arguments, just facts - stated what we heard, and backing it up with what I am seeing.

take it or don't...

One game.. but hey, keep fighting that good fight as usual AD.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
So, Kempny has played all available games with the Caps since being traded, no healthy scratch? And they're going to the postseason, hell, it's better than he was doing here. Good for him, I'm sure it took some adjustment getting used to the Trotz game plan, Trotz requires a lot from his blue line.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
So, Kempny has played all games with the Caps since being traded? And they're going to the postseason, hell, it's better than he was doing here. Good for him, I'm sure it took some adjustment getting used to the Trotz game plan, Trotz requires a lot from his blue line.

ClydeLee on the around the NHL thread said he's getting the same usage Q imployed with him here, so not much difference, if any. Again, I'll probably have to ask their board of the matchup usage, if he's rotating with Carlsson, etc but I really don't gave a shit. :laugh:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So, Kempny has played all available games with the Caps since being traded, no healthy scratch? And they're going to the postseason, hell, it's better than he was doing here. Good for him, I'm sure it took some adjustment getting used to the Trotz game plan, Trotz requires a lot from his blue line.
well I just pointed out what I heard, and what I have been watching - he has looked good -

just be prepared for how bad of a trade it was, we gave away a good player, etc etc...on here,

I don't think Q used him anywhere near correctly, but I don't think he was that great either. maybe this team has brought the better out of him as I was never a big fan since I watched him prior to us signing him at the World Championships..

But like Clydesdale said - who gives a shit- he gone -not getting in arguments over him lol...

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
If this wasn't Sharp's last game, I would've turn this off a while ago. He's literally the only reason I'm still watching this crap. Nice tribute to him by the Jets also.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
And it is over ! Hawks win! Cuse we brought it home with a tank...Did not let NYR or NYI get ahead if us in draft slots..Now up to EDM to bypass us ...Could have been a disaster ..but we at least held...Of course ...would not surprise me if both NYR and NYI get lottery wins and bump us back...that kind of annysbhorribilis. .

ANYWAY ...suggest Q headbiver to Bunny's to drown his sorrows all summer...cause next season looking much the same .. 3ven with Crawford if he comes back to for. ..cause we look INCOMPETENT ...cannot shoot...cannot pass...cannot check ..horrid. ..cannot see how we will improve .

gonna take several years to clearnput core and finish bottom and get some real "stars" again..gonna be a lot g .long time..Q will get canned during gnorvafter next season ...as a sophisticated to give hope...ehich will be false till we get Competent players again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->