Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
As of Sunday Jan. 16

London: 38-2-2=78pts 42 gm..... on pace 126 pts in 68 gm .... 1.857 points/game

125 Brandon 1978-79 (58-5-9 in 72 games) 1.736 points/game

As of today London is on pace to barely beat the record in points in 4 fewer games. I don't think they will beat the record for points as they have 4 road games in 5 days this week and will probably lose 1 or 2 of those games. But I do think they have a shot at beating Brandon's points per game record, to make it fair to London as they play less games.

I started a post last month on the how many games people thought they'd win, at the time they were 18-0-1 since then 20-2-1.

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=113073

I'd like to ask everyone now how many games and points will they end up with? And will they beat the PPG record or points record?

I orginally said they'd end up 56-8-2-2 on pace for 62 wins
Now I think: 58-6-2-2

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
trahans99 said:
I don't think they will beat the record for points as they have 4 road games in 5 days this week and will probably lose 1 or 2 of those games

I started a post last month on the how many games people thought they'd win, at the time they were 18-0-1 since then 20-2-1.

Well, first off...I don't think that the knights are going to lose any of those games. They may lose 1, but they aren't going to lose 2.

You have to remember that the only reason they lost those two games was because they were without 3 of their best players.

Hunter knows what he has to do with his lines to get through that many games in that many days...he wont play his stars nearly as much after they have a lead.
Go Hunter Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad