London Knights 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Was at the game I met two guys Nathan Dunkley and Bill Moskal fathers fantastic guys we had a little fun every time London scored the actually had rally towels it was funny great guys happy to met them they came to the Soo with their trucks and trailer with There Snow machines After the game they’re going further up north hope the have fun

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
These announcers are a joke. Both players had their hands up. Timmons just happened to be the one that fell. To say Bouchard should be suspended is laughable.
Was at the game a total cheap shot and when Timmons wanted to go with Bouchard, Bouchard went rather quickly to the bench. Typical bush league Hunter team. I hope they send the film in, he should be suspended

Reactions: DWI Dale

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Was at the game a total cheap shot and when Timmons wanted to go with Bouchard, Bouchard went rather quickly to the bench. Typical bush league Hunter team. I hope they send the film in, he should be suspended

Funny you say you were at the game and yet have the facts of the story incorrect. After the hit Bouchard was still on the ice and was in the middle of the extra curricular activities. We get it... no one can harm your dear little angels and anyone who does should be kicked out of the game for life

Reactions: TheCoach and zman77

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
Funny you say you were at the game and yet have the facts of the story incorrect. After the hit Bouchard was still on the ice and was in the middle of the extra curricular activities. We get it... no one can harm your dear little angels and anyone who does should be kicked out of the game for life
London still the biggest sucks in the league, that has never changed

Reactions: DWI Dale

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london

One could say Bouchard was trying to defend himself as just previous on the same rush from #52 a decent slash/attempt trip n Timmins came looking for a big hit (hands n arms coming up) after Bouchard was off balance from slash ;)

Either way, nice to see the SSM players back off once Tympkin stepped in.

You would think such a terrible play and attempt to injure would gather the masses in defense..... But they skated away. Maybe they didnt think it was that bad? Or are terrified of Tympkin or Formenton?

Bouchard got the stick up, no doubts, bit it isn't in his nature to attempt to injure. Im positive from past play and his reaction it was done in self preservation mode. Other Knights I wouldn't give the same slack to but #2 yes.

Perrott faired well in his tilt. Kids going to be such a horse to play against moving forward. Did a great job in that sequence controlling a bigger, older talented kid on the boards.
Knew he would be a knight fan fav early ;)

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Complete lack of class from Dale Hunter and the London Knights in this game. Intentionally attempting to injure players on multiple occasions is not acceptable in today's OHL.

Your bias comments are never going to get you anywhere, you want to chirp a little, heck we'll gladly join in on the fun. Just keep all your one sided none senses tucked away under your file marked as "Meaningless Jerking"

Reactions: zman77

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
bouchard ran quicker than usain bolt. from what i saw you guys rely on your 16 year olds to fight the battles?

And yet the Soo players still backed down once Tympkin stepped in.
Other than Hayton posing once Raddysh grabbed his WJC buddy.

Its all good. Bouchard defended himself. Timmins took offense.
Nothing else happened.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
And yet the Soo players still backed down once Tympkin stepped in.
Other than Hayton posing once Raddysh grabbed his WJC buddy.

If the Soo are afraid to step up to 16 yr olds......Hope the talent they got gets em thru....And they have a ton of it.

Its all good. Bouchard defended himself. Timmins took offense.
Nothing else happened.

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Jorda Kooy and Tyler Johnson Tow friends hug each other during warm-ups

Attachments

• IMG_1511.PNG
    IMG_1511.PNG
    273.2 KB · Views: 15

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London still the biggest sucks in the league, that has never changed

At lease the fearless London picks on bigger and older players to restle with, can anyone say the same about the bigger and older Soo's. Looking forward to the next series of dancing when the playing condition is more on even terms.

Reactions: zman77

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Your bias comments are never going to get you anywhere, you want to chirp a little, heck we'll gladly join in on the fun. Just keep all your one sided none senses tucked away under your file marked as "Meaningless Jerking"

I didn't saying anything that wasn't obvious. London players intentionally attempted to injure players, as noted by several people including a Greyhounds coach.

That kind of play is not acceptable in today's OHL. London fans are some of the few that support goon hockey, as seen is this thread.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I didn't saying anything that wasn't obvious. London players intentionally attempted to injure players, as noted by several people including a Greyhounds coach.

That kind of play is not acceptable in today's OHL. London fans are some of the few that support goon hockey, as seen is this thread.

Lots of fans support hockey over the game that is played in the OHL of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad