Lombardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke154

Sep 6, 2003
Im looking to pick up a CGY players and im looking at either Lombardi or sapriken i know saprykin isnt really a prospect anymore and i know he had more potential but which of the 2 will get more points this year and years to come

johnson

Oct 22, 2003
Somewhere out there.
Visit site
Luke154 said:
Im looking to pick up a CGY players and im looking at either Lombardi or sapriken i know saprykin isnt really a prospect anymore and i know he had more potential but which of the 2 will get more points this year and years to come

Probably Saprykin will get more points both this year and in the future, but Lombardi is an intriguing prospect whom I wouldn't underestimate because he's quite talented.

Frozen Testicle

Saprykin. A lot of people are writing him off because he had an off week in training camp. What they don't know is since then he's had a ton of energy and his points don't match his play.

icarus

Mar 6, 2002
Kingston, ON
Visit site
As far as those two go, Saprykin is more of a sure thing as far as becoming an NHL regular goes. But for Lombardi, who knows? He could prove to be more an offensive talent if the stars align for him. I honestly think if Lombardi realises his potential, he'll be a better scorer than Saprykin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad