Lockout Reported Over! 6 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
gscarpenter2002 said:
Although it has been posted and proven a thousand times or so, here you go...

http://www.nhlcbanews.com/news/bettman_letter021505.html

Satisfied?

As far as getting reamed as much as they could have, christ! THe NHL has repeatedly stated they want a partnership. When I am negotiating a partnership or JV deal, i take a different tack when I am negotiating a contract claim or a project deal with a third party. THe NHL knew what they wanted. They obtained it. If they wanted to completely destroy the union, they would have done that instead (since they definitely had the power to do that).

As far as no one thinking the owners would cave, you are out of step with much of the pro-PA thinking around here and with guys like Strachan, Brooks and many other media members.

I said I was pretty sure, in that I wasn't sure.. don't get your panties in a knot.. and as to your follow up post.. no i didnt read the entire letter. I had forgotten about the followup. Please forgive me and spare me the internet tongue-lashing for being wrong. :cry: :shakehead

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
gscarpenter2002 said:
This makes two in a row then ...

Apparrently you did not read the entire letter ... take a look, why dontcha?

$42.5 + $2.2 = $44.7

How many times do you need to post this? Or did you mistake the "quote" button for the "edit" one?

GSC2k2*

shakes said:
I said I was pretty sure, in that I wasn't sure.. don't get your panties in a knot.. and as to your follow up post.. no i didnt read the entire letter. I had forgotten about the followup. Please forgive me and spare me the internet tongue-lashing for being wrong. :cry: :shakehead
Sorry. I just got tired of seeing this particular thing misquoted again and again. :(

GSC2k2*

shakes said:
How many times do you need to post this? Or did you mistake the "quote" button for the "edit" one?
Slow connection. Sorry. Posted twice by accident while trying to correct a spelling error. Deleted the second one.

The Joker*

Digger12 said:
Oh man...listening to mojo radio and it's turning into the world's whiniest pity party. :cry:

The host was talking earlier about how only the big market teams should be allowed into the Crosby lottery. Somebody get these guys a tissue.
That's what happens when a sport turns into a business. But as far as I'm concerned, this is a sport where the players are competing to win and the teams want to win. Wtf how would that make it a sport when only teams that will make lots of money get chance at the next daigle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad