Live Streaming?

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Kaizer said:
For guys with russian IP I can advise
http://corbina.tv/

There you can watch SPORT-TV(free national sport channel) with 2-3 games per day
It is not for russian ip guys only, I checked ;) Thanks, nice site, will help alot when I'll be away from the TV or arena :handclap:

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
Um- nice link if you know Russian but would you care to expain for many of us who don't know Russian just what we are suppose to click on when we get on that site. It would be helpful.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Sorry, guys. When I've talked with one foreign friend ;) he talked me that he had lag so I assumed that it somehow filters Ip. I guess it doesn't.

Last edited:

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
Kaizer said:
Sorry, guys. When I've talked with one foreign friend ;) he talked me that he had lag so I assumed that it somehow filters Ip. I guess it doesn't.

It filters for me and i've read in the forums that they do filter foreigner IP
I don't know what to say...maybe they don't filter for former soviets...

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
kidhander said:
It filters for me and i've read in the forums that they do filter foreigner IP
I don't know what to say...maybe they don't filter for former soviets...

:p:

Last edited:

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
It filters Russian ips in order to determine the quality of output video: anyone with a Russian IP watches at 755kbps - foreigners get much more inferioir quality at 100kbps. Foreigners are also less likely to get acess once the server fills up.

If anyone can give me a fast anonymous Russian proxy server, I will love you forever. The ones I can find are either dead or so painfully slow that 100kpbs looks good in comparisson!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad