List your team's potential overagers for next season

the dog

May 16, 2014
Niagara icedogs..... Stephen Dhillon G..........Kyle Langdon C...........William Lochead D..........Johnathon Schaefer D

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
Only three '98s on the Firebirds roster:

Jacob Collins
Max Kislinger (also an Import)
Hakon Nilsen

Last edited:

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Erie:

Maksimovich
Girhiny

Maksimovich could be traded and it’s not a guarantee that Girhiny makes the team

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Sarnia Sting.

Salinitri
Ang
Pezzetta
Rymsha
Kyrou
Sproviero
Calvas
Dineen
Eliot

lol

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
That is alot.

In the AHL next
Kryou
Rymsha
Dineen

Who will not be back

Kyrou, to me is the only one who will definitely be in the NHL or AHL next season. I don’t think Rymsha is ready for AHL yet, he’ll be back. Dineen and Ang could make the jump to the AHL. I expect Sting GM to recoup a bunch of picks if guys like Rymsha, Dineen, Ang & Salinitri return.

horner

May 22, 2007
Kyrou, to me is the only one who will definitely be in the NHL or AHL next season. I don’t think Rymsha is ready for AHL yet, he’ll be back. Dineen and Ang could make the jump to the AHL. I expect Sting GM to recoup a bunch of picks if guys like Rymsha, Dineen, Ang & Salinitri return.

Rymsha would love to have him back with the knights

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Justin Brazeau and Luke Burghardt for certain. Kyle Potts unlikely to return IMO. Also wondering if Adam Thilander returns to North Bay as an overage import.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

Dineen and Ang will be gone. They've already signed so will be either AHL or ECHL next year.

I'd expect both Rymsha and Salinitri to be back

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
For the Gens Commisso and Brassard are for sure OA's (assuming Brassard is back in the OHL). Then the 3rd one will either be Sean Allen or they trade for one (I'd like Rymsha).

Krastenbergs is a legit OHL player but the Euro tag and OA tag are a tough combo and the Gens can easily just take another import (or trade for Ruzicka) and get another OA rather than using the same 2 tags on 1 player.

Henderson/Harrogate/Ceci won't be with the Gens next season

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
The Greyhounds are looking at Mac Hollowell and Keeghan Howdeshell as OA's, with Tyler Johnson also a consideration.

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
Hamilton Bulldogs:
Brandon Saigeon
*Will Bitten (AHL Laval bound)
Owen Burnell
*Nicholas Cammano (AHL Texas Stars likely)
*Marian Studenic (headed to AHL Binghamton)
*Nicolas Mattinen (AHL Toronto Marlies most likely)
*Riley Stillman (AHL Springfield bound)
Benjamin Gleason
Jack Hanley

*Likely headed to the AHL being over 20 as of next season

Let's just say the Bulldogs are going to be gutted by graduation and too many OAs.. expect the team to be bad next year, as the team will be rebuilding.

Last edited:

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
Kingston Frontenacs:
Sam Field
Matt Hotchkiss
Ryan Cranford
Mitchell Byrne

Unlike Hamilton, Kingston isn't going to lose as much--but Jones, Pu and Day are definitely gone.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Attack certainly have options

Cole Cameron
Sean Durzi
Trenton Bourque *
Kevin Hancock
Chase Campbell
Jonah Gadjovich *
Alan Lyszczaryk
Oliver Lafreniere

3 defensemen
4 Forwards
1 Goalie
8 in total for the Attack

* most likely not returning and NHL drafted but there's always a small chance they could be returned after the season starts and NHL camps make there decisions

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Petes

Matt Timms - eligible to return (no thanks)

Chris Paquette - drafted by Tampa and not signed yet

Bobby Dow - not good enough to return

Dylan Wells - signed and AHL eligible

Adam Timleck - should return

Austin Osmanski - drafted by Buffalo, not signed yet

I'm predicting it'll be Osmanski, Paquette and Timleck that are back.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
For Ottawa we have Felhaber, Boomhower and Barron. The first two are near locks to return. Barron is drafted, not yet signed. My guess is he's more likely not to be back. If he does huge bonus for Ottawa. In that scenario I bet they let Boomhower go so we get an OA goalie.

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
digiblader: What about Fulcher?
Not returing--signed an ELC with the Red Wings. He'll be in Toledo or Grand Rapids and will not return to Hamilton, which is why Donofrio was not traded at the deadline, not wanting to risk having Zachary Roy as the starter next year.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
For Ottawa we have Felhaber, Boomhower and Barron. The first two are near locks to return. Barron is drafted, not yet signed. My guess is he's more likely not to be back. If he does huge bonus for Ottawa. In that scenario I bet they let Boomhower go so we get an OA goalie.

I forget where I saw it, but on twitter someone linked Colorado saying they were going to sign Barron after the season, so he won't be back

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
For the colts...

Justin Murray
Zach Magwood
Ben Hawerchuk
Dmitry Sokolov
Lucas Chiodo

Sokolov not signed yet, but I’m sure he will at some point. Hopefully do the right thing and go with Chiodo, Murray and Magwood. But with Dale as coach. Definitely not a sure thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad