Linkage at 55% offered by Owners ..What does it mean ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMUMike

Feb 13, 2005
Russian Fan said:
hmmm pro-PA Yahoos huh ?
RF, you're probably right. Yahoos was a silly term to describe people of the opposite viewpoint.

We can argue all day on the finances of the league, that's why the board exists, and there are certainly enough debatable topics in that respect. The reason for the bad blood, I believe, is that certain members of this board are deceptive and malicious with the information they post here. While I think that these people are intelligent and often have done significant research, they intentionally distort facts or play dumb when posting. This thread is a perfect example. I think it's been made pretty clear that the salary cap would be a range of X%-Y% with X being the floor and Y being the cap. Yet, the original poster, who I'm sure understands this, continues to post hollow arguments and fails to respond to other posters who either question his/her viewpoint or attempt to enlighten the poster. There will never be a consensus on the "right" system, but it's fun to talk about our viewpoints. It's disheartening though, when people attempt to distort reality by throwring in a few ..'s or mislabeling documents as official or government decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad