Line submitting problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I'm trying to get my lines together, and have been working on it for close to 45 minutes (obviously longer than it takes), but it isn't working. Instead of posting all my problems here, I'll just ask that if anybody has a few minutes, if they could e-mail me of instant message me at [email protected]. I'm sure it's easier than I realize, but still.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I have as well...I have uploaded the lines, but when I go back to look at the Editor again, it doesn't reflect my changes.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Wild GM said:
I have as well...I have uploaded the lines, but when I go back to look at the Editor again, it doesn't reflect my changes.

I have now uploaded them, and I think they're done correctly, but they aren't always reflected. But still, as long as Drew can read them, that's what's important.

HFNHL Red Wings

Greg, although I'm not sure about the newer versions, I do know that the old GMEditor does not store any lines you enter into it's memory. As soon as you close the Editor all changes are lost.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Greg, although I'm not sure about the newer versions, I do know that the old GMEditor does not store any lines you enter into it's memory. As soon as you close the Editor all changes are lost.

Drew,

Did the lines I submitted work out fine? I'm on a new computer, and I just want to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad