Music: Lil Uzi Vert

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Is anyone else a fan of them? I’ve loved LUV is Rage and LUV vs the World since he blew up when I was in high school, and they’re among my most listened to albums ever since. There were a few singles from LUV is Rage 2 that I listened to often, but I stopped listening to newer rap music so I never really checked the album out, but after listening to LUV vs the World again and I went back to his listen to his newer stuff. LUV is Rage 2 was better than I remembered, but I was really surprised by how much I liked Eternal Atake.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Is anyone else a fan of them? I’ve loved LUV is Rage and LUV vs the World since he blew up when I was in high school, and they’re among my most listened to albums ever since. There were a few singles from LUV is Rage 2 that I listened to often, but I stopped listening to newer rap music so I never really checked the album out, but after listening to LUV vs the World again and I went back to his listen to his newer stuff. LUV is Rage 2 was better than I remembered, but I was really surprised by how much I liked Eternal Atake.
Them?

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Always been hit or miss for me. Usually I either like a song or it's "get this off" with no in between. The only song off of his most recent EP I liked was Final Fantasy.

Reactions: MMC

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Always been hit or miss for me. Usually I either like a song or it's "get this off" with no in between. The only song off of his most recent EP I liked was Final Fantasy.
Just listened to Red & White for the first time on my drive home. Didn’t like as much as his previous projects, though I did like For Fun and Cigarette in addition to Final Fantasy. Looking forward to Pink Tape

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The rapper says he had a $24 MILLION rock embedded as a flashy facial implant, claiming he saved up for years for the pink gemstone and wanted it put in his forehead because he was afraid he'd otherwise lose it.

haha I guess ya like the old saying you'd lose your head if it was not bolted to your shoulders, in his case he'd lose the diamond if not bolted to his forehead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad