Liiga 2021-2022

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys! i'm trying to follow Raty's development and I would lik eto know how his actual on ice play has been last 2-3 games ? I know about the change of scenery that seems most benefecial, but how does he look overall ? Thanks !

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Liiga teams getting some nice reinforcements before playoffs. I wonder what happens now with the KHL. Players likely don't want to go there as much as before, is Liiga going to get better? People might say that the players will go to SHL or NLA but those leagues can't hire everyone. The market could be flooded with good players, especially if other European and North American players start to avoid KHL.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
who do you guys have as gold favorites? HIFK have a good roster

HIFK lost their starting goalie recently and even with the additions in their lineup, they have had troubles scoring lately. They need to get their shit together and I am doubtful they will. I am guessing that Kärpät wins 'cos they have a well balanced team and they have played a boring but winning style of hockey lately.

I must say the first round of playoffs have good matchups. HIFK-TPS is pretty legendary and Ilves-Kärpät should be a close one. I expect that Lukko wins against HPK and thus play against Tappara in the first round. So the current champ Lukko against the regular season winner Tappara, sounds good. Then Jukurit against either KooKoo or Pelicans is a bit meh in comparison and I expect Jukurit to beat either team easily. Cool to see them in playoffs though.

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
who do you guys have as gold favorites? HIFK have a good roster

They have stacked offense but goaltending is not resolved. Tappara has really strong team and I see them as favorites. Their goaltending with addition of Kalnins better than most competitors and they've recorded 12 shutouts during the regular season.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
They have stacked offense but goaltending is not resolved. Tappara has really strong team and I see them as favorites. Their goaltending with addition of Kalnins better than most competitors and they've recorded 12 shutouts during the regular season.
kalnins was horrible in shl

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Kärpät and IFK out already in quaterfinals. Thats suprising.

Looks like it will be TPS vs Tappara in the finals.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Oh, Sport have brought in 2 swedes, Simon Hjalmarsson and Jens Lööke for next season. 2 good adds.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Any thoughts on HPK goalie Daniel Lebedeff? Had mediocre numbers in two seasons at the University of Wisconsin (when in fairness the team wasn't very good) but had his best numbers to date this past season as a 22-year-old.

Is there anything to see or did HPK only play him against the weaker opponents?

How has Simon Johansson looked in Liiga? Pretty good stats,

Received contract from the Wild. Was that a result of strong play or more a reflection of a lack of depth in the Minnesota organization?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00