Liiga 2016-2017 (rosters, rumours, transactions)

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Kristian Vesalainen HIFK U20 > Frölunda Indians SWE JRS.
Oliver Felixson HIFK U20 > Saint John Seadogs QMJHL.
Sami Tavernier HIFK U20 > Sioux City Musketeers USHL.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Michael Ryan is arriving to Pori tomorrow. Then after the medical examination it will be decided by Ässät whether to keep him or not. With his 250k salary he has cost Ässät a lot of money already, played just 7 games last season.

Ässät really needs a goalscorer so I hope he gets in to shape and is able to help the team.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Keith Aulie Springfield Falcons AHL > HIFK FEL.
http://www.hifk.fi/uutiset/tiedote-keith-aulie-siirtyy-ifkhon.

Looks huge stay at home defender 6'6 and 221 frames.
Hopefully he isn't typical Nybondas bust who's solid in north american rink but is in the troubles in big European rink and ice.

It's a mixed record for Nybondas all things considered, but recently he's done excellent work. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope we have another Elkins on our hands :nod: . Grillfors could be out for about a month, so a defenseman had to be signed unless you want to see more of Eemeli Heikkinen.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
It's a mixed record for Nybondas all things considered, but recently he's done excellent work. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope we have another Elkins on our hands :nod: . Grillfors could be out for about a month, so a defenseman had to be signed unless you want to see more of Eemeli Heikkinen.

I agree that HIFK needed defenseman.
Eemeli Heikkinen plays in wrong series that's true he shouldn't be liiga player at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad