Lightning Kit

mktucker12

Jun 22, 2016
Hi Lightning fans. I'm from Minnesota (go Wild), but was in Tampa during playoff time and was lucky enough to get a ticket to Game 3 of the Penguins series. Not a great outcome for the Lightning, but a great atmosphere to be in!

For that game, they were giving out these foam batons that would light up...they are a HIT in my hometown here in Minnesota, and am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can purchase them, because I have everyone on my kid's baseball team screaming at me to get them one.

Can anyone help? I really appreciate anything anyone might be able to provide. I've checked Amazon and eBay and can't find squat.

Michael

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Hi Lightning fans. I'm from Minnesota (go Wild), but was in Tampa during playoff time and was lucky enough to get a ticket to Game 3 of the Penguins series. Not a great outcome for the Lightning, but a great atmosphere to be in!

For that game, they were giving out these foam batons that would light up...they are a HIT in my hometown here in Minnesota, and am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can purchase them, because I have everyone on my kid's baseball team screaming at me to get them one.

Can anyone help? I really appreciate anything anyone might be able to provide. I've checked Amazon and eBay and can't find squat.

Michael
off top of head id say shoot email to dave andreychuk unsure of email but go to tampabaylightning.com and ask him by email if he knows who made them etc..

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

Michael

The generic name for inflatable clapping sticks seems to be "bam bams" or "thunder sticks." I found a few entries for ones that light up on Alibaba. That should get you started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad