Liberal MP Denis Coderre on the Team 1260 Edmonton tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Dalby

Nov 3, 2005
For those in the Edmonton Area, Liberal MP and super fan of Shane Doan will be on Total Sports with Bob Stauffer and Marc Spector on the Team 1260 tonight at 5:00 PM MST.

Also, Hockey's Future's own Guy Flaming will be joining John Short after the Oiler game tonight on the Team's last day of live programming for 2005.

Happy Holidays and see you all in the new year...with streaming audio! :handclap: :clap:

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
Wouldnt he be better off peddling his "poor, downtrodden french guy" routine in Quebec, where it might actually earn him a vote or two?

I gather Team1260 still hasnt joined the internet age yet, so we can't listen to his ramblings online?

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
According to CKAC the Habs radio in French and usually a good source, It's Nagy and not Doan who made those comments.

I hope Doan will sue Coderre, what a ******* opportunist.

Dogbert*

What do you expect? Coderre is a Fiberal. He'll say anything to get one or two votes.

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
Beatnik said:
According to CKAC the Habs radio in French and usually a good source, It's Nagy and not Doan who made those comments.

I hope Doan will sue Coderre, what a ******* opportunist.

I'm not certian I believe that one. Auger might have misheard or misinterpreted what Doan said, but I doubt he would have completely confused who actually said it. That, and nobody else has mentioned this.

Regardless, the guilty until proven innocent attitude of a lot of people is interesting to note.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
Resolute said:
I'm not certian I believe that one. Auger might have misheard or misinterpreted what Doan said, but I doubt he would have completely confused who actually said it. That, and nobody else has mentioned this.

Regardless, the guilty until proven innocent attitude of a lot of people is interesting to note.

RDS confirmed it was not Doan who said it. They quoted an NHL official.

Doan hired a lawyer in Montreal and ask for offical excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->