Prospect Info: 2017 NHL Draft / Pick #7 - Lias Andersson (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016

That is Zboril standing in the crease near Lias. Bruins prospect people have been hyping up and talking about. Just funny coincidence.

I don't see why people like Zboril outside the fact he was a first-round pick. I don't think he's all that good

Reactions: Dijock94

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I am no longer questioning the Lias pick. Maybe we do need guys like him to win. Especially now that we have more picks in a deep draft to get more offense. I love that picture of him in the goal line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ola, darko and Ori

Gravey22

Nov 19, 2017
seems that many of the pickups have been solid two-way types. Howden and Andersson could be some solid character forward that are a bitch to skate against. The D-Men acquired all seems to actually play defense but have very good speed and size. Will need to score of course but give me guys who can defend with speed and think we'll be fine. Maybe Chytil will be the first of the new core that can be offensively dynamic.

Reactions: Ola

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
thursday-gif.gif

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
He isn't being called up for this game, it was inferred he and Chytil will be called up together next week.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
such a f***ing dilemma lol. I want LA to tear it up and play really well with the likes of Pionk and Georgiev. On other hand that could cause them to accumulate points and drop below 8/9 in draft position which they really can't afford to. Either way let the LA/Chytil era begin. LGR!!!

Reactions: Ori

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Andersson going to start on LW?
Wouldn’t mind this.
Would also like to see him and Zib on opposite wings on PP1. Zib and Lias both have tremendous shots although Zibs is harder and Lias has a more accurate shot. Seeing them alternate 1 timers would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->