Les Reaney

brazidee

Jul 30, 2005
New Orleans, LA
I'm shocked that I haven't heard anything about him on these forums. As a sophomore at Niagara, he has 29 pts in 17 games, and has been used in every situation: PK, PP, whatever. He looks like a good prospect and is putting up solid numbers, he's also pretty well built and plays a decent physical game.

Also, his teammate, freshman Chris Moran, is putting up good numbers and seems to get recognized monthly for his efforts, putting up 20 pts in 17 games. Yet I rarely hear anything about either of these guys. Where do you see them going in the upcoming draft?

WesternCollegeHockey

Jul 13, 2006
Reaney is a sophomore, but was born July 1984, so he won't be getting drafted. He scored a ton of points in the BCHL as an older player, and it's nice to see his success continue at the college level.

I guess technically Moran could be drafted, but I doubt it. Niagara is having a nice season, but the level of competition they're facing is not good. They haven't done well against somoe average teams from the major conferences.

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
Niagara is having a nice season, but the level of competition they're facing is not good. They haven't done well against somoe average teams from the major conferences.

I think over the past few seasons they're .500 against the major conferences. They want to move up, but the majors want no part of it.

Dave D

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
Actually the player I like on that team is senior Sean Bentivoglio, I think this kid has the tools (great acceleration and playmaking ability) to be a very good pro player, especially in the "new pro game". I will be anxious to see who picks him up this summer and how he develops.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Extremely lazy and selfish player. I know people that have played with him and against him, and he never works hard at all. They say that when doing team runs and stuff that he won't run and what not, and that he won't participate in dryland stuff.

Maybe he's changed a ton, but this is what I heard.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Extremely lazy and selfish player. I know people that have played with him and against him, and he never works hard at all. They say that when doing team runs and stuff that he won't run and what not, and that he won't participate in dryland stuff.

Maybe he's changed a ton, but this is what I heard.

Are you referring to Reaney or Bentivoglio? If you're referring to Bentivoglio, I totally disagree with that assessment because I've seen quite a bit of Bentivoglio since he's been at Niagara and Sean is nothing like that at all, certainly not this year.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Are you referring to Reaney or Bentivoglio? If you're referring to Bentivoglio, I totally disagree with that assessment because I've seen quite a bit of Bentivoglio since he's been at Niagara and Sean is nothing like that at all, certainly not this year.
I think he's talking about Reaney, and for the record, I heard that about him too, when he played for Williams Lake.

NativeHockey77*

Les played for Williams Lake Timberwolves, i remember him, he brang in big cowds...GO T-WOLVES!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad