Leopold-Zidlicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

#37-#93-#27*

Vedder said:
Who could we expect more offense from? I have a hell of a time comparing those from Finnish/DEL/Russian leagues to North American. BTW, it appears Zidlicky is making the Nashville team...(or perhaps I am wrong there)
Zdilicky could have a Rafalski type career, first season.

I would say Leopold though because he's getting #1 PP time and is now a proven player despite the fact Zdilicky could out score him but also there's more potential for failure.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
to be honest, i don't know enough about leopold to compare...but i really, REALLY like what zidlicky brings to the table. the guy will get top four icetime this year, and has a shot that rivals delmores(AND he can actually play defense...UNlike handy-andy! :joker: )

Heater15

Jun 22, 2003
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Leopold

I watched him in an exhibition game against Vncouver and he was amazing with the puck, he had 2 assists that night without Iginla, McAmmond, Conroy, Kobasew, Reinprecht --->basically Calgary's offense.

Players who impressed me that game:
Cgy: Mathew Lombardi, Oleg Saprykin, Jordan Leopold
Van: Mike Keane, Sedin twins (when playing with Bertuzzi) Todd Bertuzzi

bold = best player on the team that night

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
Well long term I'd definitely take Jordan, he looks to have all star potential IMO. Short term it's hard to say. Leopold will definitely play top 4 and looks quite likely to start the season on the top pairing with Regehr. IMO he and Ference should be QBing the PP in Calgary this season. I'd expect a breakout year but not sure how many points he'll end up with.

The_Wiz

Apr 6, 2003
nova scotia
Visit site
A NEW "Z-man" in town !!!! :)

There's a new "Z-man" in town...

He's NOT from Sweden, and he's NOT on the RED WINGS !!!

His name's Zidlicky...Marek Zidlicky...(he was 5th overall leading scorer in the Finnish League, 0.87 ppg last year) ...and he now plays with Nashville !

He's a REAL Predator !!!

Dark horse for the Calder ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad