Speculation: Lefebvre to Replace Daigneault

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Dead Last in AHL
Almost Dead Last in NHL

have the habs organization ever been this bad end to end ?

this should have been a complete overhaul of management and coaching ( except for julien)
Usually, when you struggle in the NHL the troops from the AHL come up to save your bacon, and you reload and move forward..............our cupboards look pretty bare...our GM is some kind of guy? Kudos to MB to destroying everything.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
To hear Molson and Sly talk, it sounds more like he’s getting fired once they can find replacements after the season is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
Usually, when you struggle in the NHL the troops from the AHL come up to save your bacon, and you reload and move forward..............our cupboards look pretty bare...our GM is some kind of guy? Kudos to MB to destroying everything.
Absolute disaster. So much promise in 2012. All destroyed. I'd like to keep everyone that's 25 and under, fire everyone and rebuild with the best available candidates for gm and coach regardless of language. Is that too much to ask? Is it?!

Reactions: Hansman
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Roy outdid himself on that.

Worst part is, I've always been reticent to ask anything, I was expecting a rejection. :laugh:

OldCraig had initially brought up the Bush video with the shoe throwing incident, which I reposted and out of the blue, just suggested if Roy would do it and he came back with "challenge accepted". I'm afraid we're going to have plenty of reasons to keep using it while MB sticks around.

Why would you expect a rejection? I'm a nice guy! :laugh: Never hesitate Runner, I love doing those.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
We deserve an extra mid-range first round selection from Bettman for the Rockets performances / or to win the #1 selection .**** you Lolfebvre !

Reactions: Runner77

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Daigneault as a assistant coach to show how to defend day and night for the "fan experience" seems legit.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Some higher being is forcing me to start cheering for the Leafs...

(this is just beyond ridiculousness...why can't they just let Julien pick his assistants? )
Arg....and the hockey Gods are killing off the Leafs as well. Hop on the Jets bandwagon I guess...unless the upper beings decide to take them out as well...

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Already mentioned in the Off-Season Thread: Jean-Charles Lajoie on 91.9 Sports said that according to his sources, Lefebvre will be removed as coach of Laval, but brought up to Montreal to replace Daigneault as assistant coach to Julien.

Anthony Marcotte, who does play-by-play for Laval games on the station, joined him to talk about a sit down interview he and his color commentator partner Raphael Doucet had with Lefebvre. He said Lefebvre was a lot more looser and laid back this morning, unlike the last few weeks where he looked stressed. He said they asked him about replacing Daigneault, Lefebvre apparently didn't confirm or deny, but Marcotte said he's under the impression that he will replace JJD as defense coach in Montreal.
Has to be an improvement

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
AS they say, shuffling around the chairs on the Titanic............the fans will not be happy.

If this does indeed happen, it just confirms, MB is the one who has to be fired.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
titanic.gif

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Has to be an improvement

only in montreal where you can go from bad to terrible and try to make us believe it will be an upgrade i cant even imagine what MB could say to justify this move... oh I just remebered : #attitude

this team is a circus a true gong show.

i think the damage is quite huge by the time molson wakes up it will be too late for this next 10 years lol. unless mb somehow is LUCKY enough to get Dhalin and Tavares I still wouldnt give a once of respect to MB as a manager.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I’m at the point, that if Sylvain Lefebvre is still in this organization come September...I’ll legitimately be at a loss for words.

Reactions: BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->