Speculation: Lefebvre to Replace Daigneault

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
For those interested, they will have the Lefebvre interview on 91.9 Sports any moment:

Listen to 91.9 Sport on TuneIn

Edit: Turns out it'll be an interview they will spread through the intermissions. So they just played the first part, second part to come in the 1st intermission, and the final part in the 2nd intermission.

Last edited:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
incredulous.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
For those interested, they will have the Lefebvre interview on 91.9 Sports any moment:

Listen to 91.9 Sport on TuneIn

Edit: Turns out it'll be an interview they will spread through the intermissions. So they just played the first part, second part to come in the 1st intermission, and the final part in the 2nd intermission.

Got a pic of Lefebvre revealing his strategy to the the players this morning ...

28cs6a.jpg

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
The Habs are like the lifelong childhood friend that moves far away after highschool to go to college, then comes back at Christmas and has become a complete *****ebag. They'll still always be your friend, but you still kind of hate them now.

So the friend went into Liberal Arts I see :D

The Bergy and Friends Post Retirement Fund is alive and kicking! :(

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If this is true, it's wrong on many levels. At the top of my list is that I highly doubt this is Julien's choice.

When you hire a head coach, let him be one. Nothing that has happened suggests that Claude has the coaches he desires around him. It just makes the job that much harder for him.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Soooooo...

My understanding was that Molson and Bergevin were going to a complete review of hockey operations and leave no stone un-turned.

Annnnnd...

This is the first news I start hearing?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Well he's much better looking than JJD, better eye candy and attitude. Lots of stuff will make for a better experience.. just wait and you will see.

OMG..,YOU''RE RIGHT..,,.the female Habs fans will be flocking to Bell Centre to see SLY, this is ELVIS PRESELY all over again.... the place will be packed solid.....GO HABS .,.,,.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad