Speculation: Lefebvre to Replace Daigneault

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Montreal has become a Kakocracy under Bergevin.

Had to google this, spot on.

This whole regime is like the Subban trade, in that the more you think about it, the more ridiculous it seems. Nothing makes sense anymore, were rewarding incompetence. I fully expect Bergevin will fire somebody this year, maybe another analyst nobodies heard of, or a scout or a janitor at the Bell center, somebody needs to pay for this mess, but of course it wont be one of Bergys pals.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Wow.

Just ****ing wow.

If this keeps up Bettman and the rest of the NHL owners will have to step in and tell Molson to fire everybody so the Habs can have a chance to become relevant again.

Depending on what MB does this off season I can see attendance slipping even further next season if/when MB strikes out on making a big splash to give fans some hope. Promoting Sly wouldn't be a good start.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
If this keeps up Bettman and the rest of the NHL owners will have to step in and tell Molson to fire everybody so the Habs can have a chance to become relevant again.

Depending on what MB does this off season I can see attendance slipping even further next season if/when MB strikes out on making a big splash to give fans some hope. Promoting Sly wouldn't be a good start.

That's never going to happen, they don't care we've become another Sabres or Yotes , someone has to be at the bottom and if it's the once proud Canadiens so be it.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Im sure you are right.

I know I wont be watching. For the last three seasons I have been follwing and watching the rest of the league. Their story lines, young players coming up and becoming vets. The GMs that are building and developing. I am becoming genuinely more interested in several other teams than I am MBs Canadiens.

To me the Canadiens are about one thing...........when will they get new management.

Who cares about a center anymore.

They need NEW MANAGEMENT more than ANYTHING.

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Ha ! Watched all three Flyers Pens games. Forgot Filuppa was even on Philly till he just went offside there.

Never noticed him until 9 periods in

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
If true, that would make us front runners for Hughes next year :laugh:

yup and again weber will miss about 50-60% of the year with who knows what kind of injury and same goes for Price then off course Bergy will come out full force on how our team needs more #spirit ;) and thats why we sucked its on him but you know with some more #spirit we would have had a better season...

and molson will say mb is still one of the best when off course he wasnt even able to know what a general manager should be since its Savard who picked him... :huh:

litteraly I have a feeling like the organisation wants to make sure they get as many as possible fan desinterested on the team, ill tell you what, there are doing a great job.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Patrick Friolet, journalist on RDs, on Twitter just said that we have to take into consideration that the bad performance this year is surely because we have used 51 players. I just answered him back saying that 58 players played for Utica. Record? 37-26; 46 players for Wilkes-Barre Record? 44-22; 43 to Providence, record? 44-26. 44 for the Wolves, record? 42-22; 42 for the Moose, record? 41-26, 46 for the Marlies, record? 53-18; 45 to Rochester, record? 37-22; 48 to Syracuse, record? 46-22

The length some idiots and misinformed people go......

Nicely done.

You'd figure some of these guys would conduct basic research before spewing whatever on twitter. They must have a real high opinion of themselves, probably based on their name recognition garnered from years of reading from a teleprompter.

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->