Speculation: Leak confirms JETS will be getting new Jersey/brand for '17-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakewinnipeg

Mar 27, 2017
If anyone can post the archive or picture of this mornings leak regarding all the Jerseys for next season that would be great.

For those who did not see it there were pictures posted on a NHL site that showed previews of Adidas jersey collection starting for 17-18 season.

From what I can tell. Winnipeg Jets, Anaheim Ducks, Tampa Bay Lightning, Minnesota Wild, Colorado Avalanche, Ottawa Senators, Carolina Hurricanes have major or subtle changes to their jerseys.

The Jets picture shows the current Jets logo on the sleeves. Heritage logo as the main jersey crest. Colors were a bit different than the heritage and current. A different shade of blue. and sleeves were different. #'s were blue and white.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
If anyone can post the archive or picture of this mornings leak regarding all the Jerseys for next season that would be great.

For those who did not see it there were pictures posted on a NHL site that showed previews of Adidas jersey collection starting for 17-18 season.

From what I can tell. Winnipeg Jets, Anaheim Ducks, Tampa Bay Lightning, Minnesota Wild, Colorado Avalanche, Ottawa Senators, Carolina Hurricanes have major or subtle changes to their jerseys.

The Jets picture shows the current Jets logo on the sleeves. Heritage logo as the main jersey crest. Colors were a bit different than the heritage and current. A different shade of blue. and sleeves were different. #'s were blue and white.

Really, I never even heard of this. Must be a link out there no? Is it credible?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Since we don't even have a screengrab of this I am closing this down unless something surfaces.

Obviously if the locals want to reopen - no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad