League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Its the damn ardent censor.
Nah, it's just her damn kit. Can't go for any plays against a competent Janna, ever. And now she has a stupidly oppressive laning phase too... And the worst thing about her is that people don't ban her.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Nah, it's just her damn kit. Can't go for any plays against a competent Janna, ever. And now she has a stupidly oppressive laning phase too... And the worst thing about her is that people don't ban her.
I played against a full cdr ap janna mid last week. I still cringe.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Decided to finish my flex placements and try the new Swain at the same time. I don't top lane, like, ever. So imagine my immense joy at seeing this guy as the enemy top laner.
upload_2018-2-8_23-28-59.png

Reactions: Mrb1p

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I think my MMR must have finally sorted itself out.

No more games where you just know you're going to lose lane and have no impact on the game because your ADC is a full division below you.

On a 16-3 run and into my Gold promos. Two of those losses were in my S1 promos haha.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah, my MMR got much better too. I'm probably gonna hit silver 1 promos soon enough now, feels good to have better games now. A lot less ragers/inters/wtv

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I have never been more tilted by this game.

Up 2-0 in my Gold promos, up 13k gold in the third game and my team throws harder than I've ever seen. Loss.

Next game. I get an Elise mid. She and my Shaco manage to go 0/8 each. Loss.

Next game. My Wu Kong disconnects for the first 25 minutes of the game. Loss.

I'm now dead inside.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This is the cycle of league, i swear riot pairs you with terrible teammates whenever youre close just to make it harder. Happens to literally everyone.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Think I finally found my champion for the season.

Good ol' Jayce. Hes so strong right now... Currently 9-2 on him with a 3.4 KDA. Won 6 in a row to get myself back into gold.

Edit: 3.73 KDA

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Made it to gold.

Riding an 8 game win streak right now. Went from s3 to gold in 36 hours :laugh: 17-3 in my last twenty i think.

Probably wouldve made it earlier if i stuck it out with jungle instead of trying mid, top, adc. I average something like 220 cs on Skarner atm. Hes way too strong.

Need to find myself an AP jungler. Id like to pick up Nidalee but im not sure she fits my style and shes also pretty hard.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
I'd look into Fiddlesticks if I were you for an AP pick. His recent buff helped his clear and his teamfighting. New itemization options are interesting for him as well.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'd look into Fiddlesticks if I were you for an AP pick. His recent buff helped his clear and his teamfighting. New itemization options are interesting for him as well.
Fiddle is a good call. I dont think he fits my style much as I love counter jungling and punishing lower elo junglers for their poor jungle pathing or gank selection. Id have to look at some streaming for him because my pool usually revolvesn around very similar junglers.

I wish theyd buff Ekko, id love to play him in the jungle.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I swear every single WW I play against has like 6 or 7 kills by the 10 minute mark.

Also just had one of those Thresh games.

Hit so many hooks on the poor Varus that he started building a Banshee's. And he even had a Morg supp haha.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I dont what the heck is happening to me but I have something like a 20% win rate over the last 100 games. Went from gold four to silver 5 in about a span of a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->