League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
For all the League guys, Tenecent's IOS/Google Store mobile League of Legends game is releasing today. It's pretty much League of Legends for mobile devices (The own Riot Games). They have some rights for the DC Universe characters so you will also see Batman, Joker, etc in the game.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I like tyler1 but f*** I wish he stayed banned. Way too many wannabes first timing draven that solo lose you the game while acting like Pejorative Slured children

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I haven't kept up with all the re-branding and it confused the hell out of me this morning.

I was thinking wow Longzhu(now Kingzone DragonX) lost to some no name team. Open the reddit thread, look at the names and realize that KSV eSports is actually Samsung Galaxy haha.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Is it just me or is 10 bans just nowhere near enough in this soloq meta? Too many champs that are just horrible to play against.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
If you want to win every single placement game play akali, it's not possible to lose as her

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Considering I had to play against Tyler1 in my 6th game of provisionals, I too wish he had remained banned. Was a close game.

Last edited:

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
So on the fence about playing League this season. A few of my friends do, so it would give me people to enjoy it with, but I'm not sure I have the time to play enough games to get out of Silver. I wish Riot would give some love to Twisted Treeline. Ranked Team 3s was my favourite game mode, but they've essentially ignored it for years now.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Basically didn't play all last season. Decided to start spamming games about a week and a half ago. Probably at like a 35% win rate over that time...

No idea wtf I'm doing wrong. Constantly put up good kda, out lane my opponent etc but it doesn't seem to matter.

Like just last night I have a jungle and mid varus who built berserker greaves go 0-8. Then the next game my team has a great lead. We get inhib and some people died so I go to back. My jungler pings dragon, I tell him off because I see their jungler and mid coming. Other team starts dragon, he walks up to it alone as nocturne for no reason and just dies. Gives them baron, plus inhib plus the game. Like how do you stop stupid from happening...

Was 2-1 in placements now 2-6. On a 5 game losing streak lol.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
3-4 in promos, first game lost cause of a tyler1 wannabe, rest of the games were lost by Pejorative Slurs not knowing even basic things like how to properly move their character

I f***ing hate placements so much

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Basically didn't play all last season. Decided to start spamming games about a week and a half ago. Probably at like a 35% win rate over that time...

No idea wtf I'm doing wrong. Constantly put up good kda, out lane my opponent etc but it doesn't seem to matter.

Like just last night I have a jungle and mid varus who built berserker greaves go 0-8. Then the next game my team has a great lead. We get inhib and some people died so I go to back. My jungler pings dragon, I tell him off because I see their jungler and mid coming. Other team starts dragon, he walks up to it alone as nocturne for no reason and just dies. Gives them baron, plus inhib plus the game. Like how do you stop stupid from happening...

Was 2-1 in placements now 2-6. On a 5 game losing streak lol.
Exactly the reason why I'm already sick and tired of playing top 10 games into the season.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
2018 and picking yi still isnt a bannable offense somehow :/

edit

got placed in plat 5 after going 3-7, which is weird because i was playing with bronze/lower than bronze players in all the games so i figured id be placed a lot lower

Last edited:

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
8 games in a row I don't get my main position, this game is such bullshit and its only getting worse

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I can't take these trolls anymore. It's crazy. Late in the seasone everything was cool and i got mostly fun people, now all I get is Pejorative Slurs, feeders, afkrs, toxic people, wtv...

Individual 1

Jan 25, 2012
Ezreal, Tristana, Miss Fortune, Vayne, Janna, Morgana, Leona, Blitzcrank, Shyvana, Rammus, Sejuani, Xin Zhao, Zed, Lux, Veigar, Galio, Riven, Nasus, Malphite and Gangplank have had their blue essence price cut in half until the 25th.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I always hate placements/beginning of the season.

I play tanks/support because I love team fighting and I feel like that's where my biggest strength is.

The problem is I feel like I have to climb using different roles that I don't really want to play(i.e. mid, ADC, damage supps) until I'm not tanking for/supporting clueless players that are a full division lower than me.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I have like 40k blue essence right now, are they gonna do anything with that, ever ? Jeez.

Also, I've been abusing Nasus right now and I really think he should be nerfed. Unless you group hard and end before 30, you will lose game. Basically can 1v3 when you get sterak and trinity force.

And that stupid freaking Illaioi. Jesus she's stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->