League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Zoe is one of the most fun champs I've ever played, holy. I don't even think she's going to be that great because she doesn't bring tons to the table, but I definitely will be playing her a lot.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I hit Gold 5 today, 11 months after starting the game! Pretty happy. :)

Not happy with my final promo win (it was a gimme due to opponent jungler forgetting smite), but I'll take it.

Reactions: Playerwinner

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I just had a pretty funny game.

My top/jung/mid were a combined 0/14/0 at 8 minutes, so I asked the other team if they would let me kill wards for the 4th Jhin mission before we FF'd at 15.

They said yes, so I went to their base, flashed over the wall and dropped a pink ward. All five members of their team kept running wards over to me until I got the 14 I needed haha.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I just had a pretty funny game.

My top/jung/mid were a combined 0/14/0 at 8 minutes, so I asked the other team if they would let me kill wards for the 4th Jhin mission before we FF'd at 15.

They said yes, so I went to their base, flashed over the wall and dropped a pink ward. All five members of their team kept running wards over to me until I got the 14 I needed haha.
I did this earlier for a support when the jungler forgot smite and someone else rage quit. I just went to her turret with multiple pinks and dropped them for her hahaha

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Got to Gold 4 after reaching Gold 5 yesterday for the first time. I'm wondering if I should leave my MMR where it is (I don't want to go back to bronze) or if I should continue trying to climb before the season starts.

My record lately, while one-tricking Shyvana, is as follows.

2.79:1 KDA
7.4 / 4.7 / 5.6
80% (48 W, 12 L)
60 Played

During the season, my MMR was pretty bad (from learning the game in ranked) or I might have already been Gold. I put in 223 games as Shyvana and posted;

2.46:1 KDA
5.4 / 4.7 / 6.2
62% (139 W, 84 L)
223 Played

I feel like I could keep climbing, but I don't know how far. And my MMR is really high right now because of posting like an 85% winrate in my last ~40 games.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Aphro confirmed leaving clg. I'm way more sad about this than I thought I would be, he's been there since I became a clg fan years ago.. Hope he does well wherever he goes next

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Got to Gold 4 after reaching Gold 5 yesterday for the first time. I'm wondering if I should leave my MMR where it is (I don't want to go back to bronze) or if I should continue trying to climb before the season starts.

My record lately, while one-tricking Shyvana, is as follows.

2.79:1 KDA
7.4 / 4.7 / 5.6
80% (48 W, 12 L)
60 Played

During the season, my MMR was pretty bad (from learning the game in ranked) or I might have already been Gold. I put in 223 games as Shyvana and posted;

2.46:1 KDA
5.4 / 4.7 / 6.2
62% (139 W, 84 L)
223 Played

I feel like I could keep climbing, but I don't know how far. And my MMR is really high right now because of posting like an 85% winrate in my last ~40 games.

Shyv is so strong right now, keep playing her until she falls off. Shes freelo ATM.

I reached gold 4 too, but im just trolling weird builds and trying things.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Aphro confirmed leaving clg. I'm way more sad about this than I thought I would be, he's been there since I became a clg fan years ago.. Hope he does well wherever he goes next

I'm guessing he ends up on 100T.

They look decent with Ssumday, Meteos and Ryu, although they'll be stuck with a trash tier NA ADC.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I'm a huge Fly (the player) fan, I really like that he plays to win the map as opposed to in lane. Flyquest is probably the most intriguing roster to me, Wildturtle is the NA veteran of the team with two young players in AnDa and Stunt, and I don't think he's ever really been in that position before. Could see them being a top 5 team if everything goes well.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I love Fly and was super pissed KT let him go, but I don't think he's a great fit on that roster...

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Zoe is one of the most fun champs I've ever played, holy. I don't even think she's going to be that great because she doesn't bring tons to the table, but I definitely will be playing her a lot.

It seems too strong like she'll probably be nerfed. Yes it's one dimensional but her ability to 100-0 someone with a combo is insane. I had one go mid on my team a few days ago and I just camped her lane to get her 2-3 kills and she solo won the game for us at that point.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
It seems too strong like she'll probably be nerfed. Yes it's one dimensional but her ability to 100-0 someone with a combo is insane. I had one go mid on my team a few days ago and I just camped her lane to get her 2-3 kills and she solo won the game for us at that point.
Yeah after playing her a bunch more I can agree that she will get nerfed. She's really easy to lane against and take advantage of but if he does get ahead she one shots every squishy, and her E through the wall is Pejorative Slured.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I think I'll be cheering for Flyquest quite a bit this season.

I really like their main roster and they just signed Keane, Shrimp and three players from the University of Toronto's team for their academy roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: H3ckt1k

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
The UofT guys are awesome, wish they could have picked up the whole team but the mid laner and jungle are pretty lacking compared to the rest of the team so it makes sense.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Safe to say I'm gonna stop playing solo queue a bit. It's crazy right now. I get so many bad teammates, just waiting for the luck to turn but it's not happening.

Last game my jax top had 6 CS at 25 minutes and my Master yi hadn't bought yet with 40 CS and 4 deaths. That's right, he died 4 times and didnt buy once.

The other game before that I had a 300 cs malzahar at 30 minutes. Nice huh ? Well, he afkd at the 30th minute because i was only level 12 ? Whut ? He said GG lvl 12 mid, we aint winning. My jungle was also afk farming because he thought we wouldn't win. (I was 6-3 with like 150 cs on kat, surely low on cs but i mean... jeez.)

This has been my luck over and over for the past week or two.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
This past week has been the most toxic I've ever seen people. Can't go a single game without one or two people flaming you for the tiniest mistake. You'd think with it being preseason people might calm down a bit

Also it's still pretty surprising that people in diamond don't know how galios ult works...still...id say 2-3 players I get everytime I play him thinks that you just ult wherever you want lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad