leafs_fan1001 draft...sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Hey, guys I'd like to start a draft.... It would be a 20 round draaft with trading and you draft players in the NHL and players that have been drafted for the NHL. I'm lookin for about 10 teams, with a 12 hour time limit.

If you like to join just write what team you want:)

Leafs_fan1001-Toronto

BuppY-Colarado

MaDDy-San Jose

heatley wanted-Boston

Prince of Paranoia-Columbus

dmcilvan-Minnesota

RandomCanuckFan-Vancouver

Last edited:

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
you should wait until the monsterbertuzzi draft is over, sorta rude cutting into his time. Im doing one after his, so just wait for that.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
jtuzzi21 said:
you should wait until the monsterbertuzzi draft is over, sorta rude cutting into his time. Im doing one after his, so just wait for that.

its not rude at all. it takes two minutes to select a player. no disrespect to monter_bertuzzi, im sure he'll have our attention and so will leafs_fan.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
MaDdY said:
its not rude at all. it takes two minutes to select a player. no disrespect to monter_bertuzzi, im sure he'll have our attention and so will leafs_fan.
good point. plus there are some of us that did not get into the first draft. **** I could do 4 or 5 drafts at once and not have one taking my time from the other

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
BuppY said:
whoa another Heatley fan. ;) I guess we both know who we taking with our first pick but the question is who's going to land him your or I. lol jkz. :D
who knows. depending on where i land. i may surprise some people

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
Yeah, I'll commit to this.

I read the boards lots, just don't post a ton.

But if Canucks fan wants the Canucks, he can have them. I'll take the Wild.

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Hi everyone that joined!:) Whats happening with the draft is this... Me and Shadow are going to be making a huge draft with 30 teams! So evryone that joined in this draft will be moved to our draft. You should see a new thread soon:)

So MOds could you please close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad