GDT: Leafs vs Habs-Sep 9th- 3:00

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
That really looked like an unfortunate combination of two players not entering the corner properly. I don't get how the Montreal defenseman thought he was immune to contact or how the Leafs' forward thought a crosscheck was a legitimate way to initiate contact.

P.S. "Mason Marchment somehow finds Jeremy Bracco..." TSN 101: How to passive aggressively imply luck.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
This is what I fear will happen to Leaf players this year without any team toughness.. In this game Nielsen answered the bell.

I thought Grundstrom was going to be the best Leafs prospect in this event and he did come through on the scoresheet. He is the only one from this tourney with a chance at a Leafs roster spot.
meaning this season or ever?

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
There’s no relation between cheap shots taken and toughness of your team. Lots of fantasy out there about being tough and manly.

There are not substantially more cheap shots in Olympic hockey where “answering the Bell” isn’t even a thing.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
There’s no relation between cheap shots taken and toughness of your team. Lots of fantasy out there about being tough and manly.

There are not substantially more cheap shots in Olympic hockey where “answering the Bell” isn’t even a thing.
That's because you don't have to back up your shitty behaviour.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad