Series Talk: Leafs vs Bruins - 'ah shit here we go again' edition -- Full schedule post #933

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Pastrnak just shoots and scores at will against the Leafs it feels like. Every shot goes in and he's always left alone for his one timer. Another that just seems to score against the Leafs is Zacha for some reason, but maybe I'm not remembering right.
Perhaps our coach will have noticed that and will employ one of his super strategies to neutralize Pastrnak.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Boston is going to easily win the series, the Leafs simply can’t outscore the questionable goaltending and pathetic defensive ability of the team, and that’s expecting that 34, 16, 88, 91 actually produce some offence which they seem to have the inability of doing in the playoffs……….

The sad part is that they are actually built to outscore questionable goaltending and defence. With all that money upfront, which leads to very little for the rest of the roster. My hope is that dumb dumb behind the bench actually keeps Marner and Matthews apart so it’s not so easy to shut the Leafs offence down.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Perhaps our coach will have noticed that and will employ one of his super strategies to neutralize Pastrnak.

Good players find a way to get open and score. Especially on the PP. It's not really that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: authentic

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0357.jpeg

img_0363-jpeg.853984

IMG_0367.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

IMG_0370.jpeg

IMG_0343.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0350.png
    IMG_0350.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 3

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Can we ban all leaf posters that are already guaranteeing a bruins win for when the leafs make the 2nd round? Lol
I get being cautious, but some of ya have more loser mentality than what you claim the leaf players have lol. No need to be so insecure.

Being a fan isn't to give up before the games even happen, even if it'll be a tough one. (And I don't give a shit about the past).
Go leafs go.

All about the Good vibes.
Let's f***in' do it!

I'm half joking about the banning, stop crying about it. Good fun. Good vibes. Keep it gooood!

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Can we ban all leaf posters that are already guaranteeing a bruins win for when the leafs make the 2nd round? Lol
I get being cautious, but some of ya have more loser mentality than what you claim the leaf players have lol. No need to be so insecure.

Being a fan isn't to give up before the games even happen, even if it'll be a tough one. (And I don't give a shit about the past).
Go leafs go.

Let's f***in' do it!

I'm half joking about the banning, stop crying about it. Good fun. Good vibes. Keep it gooood!

When you win 1 series in 7 years, you don't exactly inspire confidence.

Reactions: ClarkSittler

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008

Go leafs go.

Let's f***in' do it!

To be fair, there's a very big difference between what someone wants to happen, and what they think will happen.

In defense of the pessimist in me, he's got a lot more evidence than the optimist in me.... :laugh:

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
It’s just that the second period reminded us of the second round last year and it was a bitter taste.

Who cares that the Florida Panthers have 1110 PIM compared to the 855 PIM Toronto has.

PS Boston only has like 710.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
They need to make sure they don't let cross ice one timers to Pasta go through, and if they do, they better block it.

Its always the same play on the powerplay for Boston, behind the goal line to Marchand for a cross ice one timer to Pasta.
This is where I'm hoping guys like Lyubushkin and Edmundson really step up and show why they were picked up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad