Series Talk: Leafs vs Bruins - 'ah shit here we go again' edition -- Full schedule post #933

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Look man, I don't expect anything from these guys anymore really, and I don't see a Cup or even ECF this year, but if this team has any god damn pride at all, they need to win this series convincingly. Can't use the excuse of getting daddy dicked by Bergeron or Krejci anymore, Zacha and Coyle are the 1/2 Cs. Just get it done, no excuses. Jack Edwards is also calling his final playoffs, make him remember this. f*** Boston always.

EDIT:

Schedule below

Last edited:

weems

Jul 3, 2008
The Bruins are a great organization and it's crazy they're still at this level when most people thought two seasons ago they'd finally start to regress.

If the Leafs don't win and again prove they cant figure Boston out in a playoff series, I think it's time to just admit this build didn't work the way everyone hoped and we need to make some changes.

Should be a good series and I think our increased physicality could be a x factor this time around.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Incoming first round exit.

Hopefully at least this time there will be changes.

Shanahan first.

Reactions: Al14

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The Bruins are a great organization and it's crazy they're still at this level when most people thought two seasons ago they'd finally start to regress.

If the Leafs don't win and again prove they cant figure Boston out in a playoff series, I think it's time to just admit this build didn't work the way everyone hoped and we need to make some changes.

Should be a good series and I think our increased physicality could be a x factor this time around.

Yea, it's gonna tell us a lot. If we get bounced by Boston and Shanny keeps doubling down on this core, then he is stupid and should be replaced asap.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
1 round win won't cut it because then we'd get bounced by Florida in round 2 anyway, as you are saying in 4-5 games.
the core has 0 answers for florida's physical style and relenting forecheck.

The core 4 are not game breakers in the playoffs, but are paid like it.

I'm not expecting samsonov to post a .920+ with this defence infront of him.

Also, lol at people thinking we win this.

This will end as always. Game. 7. TD. Garden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad