Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Top 5:

Pogge
Tlusty
Kumelin
Williams
Stralman

I hate hyped players. They usually result in sadness.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
It's not even that decent.......whats with all the hype the strallman kid is getting? LOL @ ferguson even bringing up the name lidstrom when talking about him in the media......is that the entire base for this hype?

LOL @ you for not knowing that JFJ actually dismissed the comparisons of Stralman to Lidstrom.

It wasn't even the Leafs who gave him that comparison, it was people in Sweden.

When JFJ was asked about it, he quickly dismissed the notion.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's not even that decent.......whats with all the hype the strallman kid is getting? LOL @ ferguson even bringing up the name lidstrom when talking about him in the media......is that the entire base for this hype?

From the little I've seen of him, he looks like a great prospect, surely very interesting.

As for other leaf prospects, I really like Tlusty, got to see a little of him in the ohl playoffs and was impressed plus I like what I saw from him at the u-18's last year. Never was much of a fan of Earl as I see a ton of NCAA and from what I saw he didn't really impresse me too much against Hamilton this year, but with Wisconsin he put up good numbers. Kulemin put up great numbers so he's got to be considered a top prospect for sure.

Another impressive guy is James Reimer. Chad Rau and Tyler Ruegsegger have been good in the NCAA although I can't say they really made much of an impression on me as I saw them play against Minnesota. But the leafs have been smart with their pickups of NCAA free agents. Chris Harrington, Reid Cashman, Alex Foster, Brett Engelhardt, Colin Murphy. Harrington looked good against Hamilton and I think Cashman was a really nice pickup he's got some impressive offensive skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad