Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Preds -- HNIC -- Last game of the road trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
f***ing Jarnkrok again. He’s so useless. Wake up keefe. Switch Kampf and Holmberg too

Samsonov starting is laughable also.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Haven't watched the Preds this season but seeing they got rid of Johansen and Duchene that should be the equivalent of a heart transplant.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Woll starting again? Figured They'd start Samsonov tomorrow, don't want either guy sitting to long, he must be getting LA which might be the better play anyway

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
f***ing Jarnkrok again. He’s so useless. Wake up keefe. Switch Kampf and Holmberg too

He has to start again at some point.

Even if you believe Woll has taken the net, he's not going to play 75 games that's not going to happen.

I would prefer it to be against LA myself but at some point Samsonov needs to start again.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Woll starting again? Figured They'd start Samsonov tomorrow, don't want either guy sitting to long, he must be getting LA which might be the better play anyway

Just the lines at practice. Samsonov is expected to start. (Maybe that changes by tomorrow, I dunno)

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
The outrage at Samsonov starting this game is getting laughable....

Anyway. Hopefully take care of this game. Would be a great way to end what would be a very successful road trip. Also because Tuesday's game scares me. Early weeknight game at home after a long road trip. Feels like trouble. Would feel good going into that one with another win in the bag just in case.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
He’s the kind of player who should never be on a top line and has never been effective with them.

it’s been noted in lots of places and keefe said himself.
He is fine as a place holder on the top line for awhile.

It seems as they want to limit Knies minutes this year as he has never played a full schedule.

He and Domi have looked pretty good in the last 3 games and they get easy mins to help Knies adjust.

If Robertson keeps playing well in the AHL I can see him coming up to play on the 3rd while Knies gets bumped up.

Jarnkrok is not ideal but he in no way hurts the top line. If Matthews and Marner need someone else, there are much bigger issues

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi

1-No in the new NHK, you need to get both of your goalie involved.

2- i prefer to see Woll against LAK and Boston than a bottom team like Nahville

3- 28 game is the most game played last 3 season, we cant expect to see Woll playing over 60 game... 50-55 game can be a target. = playing 2 of every 3 game... exactly like right now. He started vs washington and dallas+ pratically a full game vs tampa... its the perfect time to send samsonov in net

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Samsonov is starting to sound like Campbell. Maybe it's just me but I don't really have much of an appetite to listen to a goalie air out how badly they're playing to the media. Hopefully he's not letting things get to him and can just get ready to play

Reactions: hockeywiz542
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad