OT: Leafs Lounge XCI - Hurt Is My HFBoards Mom Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
When you're sick do you guys ever get mucus in your throat? I do and it's so damn annoying lol.

Apr 1, 2010
Just failed my 1st road test attempt earlier today. Damn parallel parking :laugh:

I took my road test in a blizzard. 3 Right turns and a hill park then back to the centre.:handclap: Oh and I did throw in a fishtail on my 2nd turn but the tester was just happy I got control.

I heard Lindsay is one of the easiest places to go. If you are within distance of there.

JMcLeaf

My G2 test was basically perfect. For my G test I messed up my parallel park a bit (too far from curb), but I still passed.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Is Smirnoff Ice considered a girly drink, it's damn good, but if I show up to a public place with it how will I be perceived :laugh:

Same thing for sour puss(y) haha

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Is Smirnoff Ice considered a girly drink, it's damn good, but if I show up to a public place with it how will I be perceived :laugh:

Same thing for sour puss(y) haha

That's not even a girly drink. Anyways REAL girly drinks are ****ing delicious. You need to actually try them lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
oh I know, so it's not? excellent, because I don't like rum or vodka much :laugh:

Honestly I can't drink beers I hate the taste of them, so I always just have rum and coke, vodka and orange juice, and sometimes girly drinks lol. No but smirnoff I would consider to be a neutral drink.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Honestly I can't drink beers I hate the taste of them, so I always just have rum and coke, vodka and orange juice, and sometimes girly drinks lol. No but smirnoff I would consider to be a neutral drink.

I like beers, Carlsberg is my favourite I'd say, but it's too expensive to drink at a party, had a bad night with Rum, and a bad night with Bacardi and can't stand both now :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I like beers, Carlsberg is my favourite I'd say, but it's too expensive to drink at a party, had a bad night with Rum, and a bad night with Bacardi and can't stand both now :laugh:

I don't know its just I really hate the taste of alcohol in general, whenever I drink a beer i can never finish it. Then I make Rum and Coke on the other hand I can easily drink a 26er in a night.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I don't know its just I really hate the taste of alcohol in general, whenever I drink a beer i can never finish it. Then I make Rum and Coke on the other hand I can easily drink a 26er in a night.

I sometimes have that with beers, enjoy the first half and the second half is awful, gotta force it down not to look bad haha

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I sometimes have that with beers, enjoy the first half and the second half is awful, gotta force it down not to look bad haha

I really don't drink beer often anymore because why drink something I don't enjoy the taste of just to get drunk while I can drink something I like and get as drunk.

Apr 1, 2010
YOu guys need to rry a redeye.

Beer + tomato juice. I use V8.

It's my favorite drink.

The hangover is way easier, and you can drink 6 beers in like 15min if you are so inclined.

The Tomato juice seems to cut down on gas, and lets you chug no problem.

Or you can just enjoy it as a nice drink. The colder the better.

OR

Try Tom Collins. Lightning Lemonade basically, except its lime. SO Electric lime-ade.

Best part is Women and Gin go very well together, if you know what I mean.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've never had a hangover before. Even if I get crazy drunk I always drink a bunch of water before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->