OT: Leafs Lounge XCI - Hurt Is My HFBoards Mom Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Since Rasky is asleep. She's not hot, she's beautiful.

sizzling-bacon-cinemagraph.gif

tumblr_lrd9u4zcmj1qjbqx1o1_400.jpg

This edition of Brody's Babes will be featuring Adrienne Bailon, very underrated babe.

220px-AdrienneBailonMar2011.jpg

This thread and all threads like this are subject to copyright, you must obtain permission from HF Boards poster Brody to make a thread like this. Or else your account will be terminated, thank you. Enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I put 2001 on London, even though I feel Guelph will win and 40 on Portland.

Watched the Knights play tonight and their defense was still solid. Guelph has scored more goals than Owen Sound though this year so we will see....

I know I shouldn't say this, but I hope Sparks goes back to his inconsistent ways for just this 1 game :yo:

JMcLeaf

Alright guys, how does one bet with this vcash thing?

Click vBookie near top right of hf, click "thread" under event you want to bet on, enter value of vcash you want to bet in box beside team you think will win, click bet now, lose all vcash, cry, start again, get addicted, quit job, lose control of life

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Click vBookie near top right of hf, click "thread" under event you want to bet on, enter value of vcash you want to bet in box beside team you think will win, click bet now, lose all vcash, cry, start again, get addicted, quit job, lose control of life

Is it just a straight-up, if you bet 500 on Team X and Team X wins then you win 500vcash? Or is there more to it then that like real life sports betting has?

JMcLeaf

Is it just a straight-up, if you bet 500 on Team X and Team X wins then you win 500vcash? Or is there more to it then that like real life sports betting has?

How much you win depends on the odds and how much you bet.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010

No, there's odds. Let's say you bet 100 vCash on a team that has odds of (0.80). That mean's you'll win your 100 back and 100 x 0.80 = 80 more for a total of 180.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Reminder: PG-13.

Yes, LM. Pickle Barrel and Moxies are both good but Moxies is better and classier and costs a bit more.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Dianna Agron. Very pretty girl. Was on Glee and some crappy movie that flamed out recently, I believe.

You're very welcome.

Also hurt, haven't seen your posts in a while, where have you been?

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Is Pickle Barrel or Moxies any good?

I've been to both fairly recently. The Pickle Barrel I went to was in Toronto for a birthday dinner. We had a large-ish group and it was kinda embarrassing cause all the girls couldn't decide on what to order so our waiter had to come back like 5 times asking if we're ready...I felt bad for him. He was pretty chill though. All in all, the food and decor is probably about average.

Moxie's goes for the more upscale look I guess. It's a bit more expensive and all the waitresses wear skimpy clothing. It's like Hooters-lite in that regard. Food is also average.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Tyler Seguin's little sister was my waitress at Moxie's, and she was making it so obvious she was flirting with me. Got her BBM pin and number before the night ended, lol and she texted me her new number now too.

Grant, where's the 50 vCash?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->