GDT: Leafs@Bruins 7 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Imagine if we didn't luck out winning the lottery how bad that kessel trade would've looked...

That's why when ppl day 'how dare you question this management' I point out how lucky they got. Anyone with half a brain knew it was awful. But ppls hate for Phil blinded their judgment

seriously?
we're lamenting over phil, now?
again?

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2018-2-3_21-44-41.png

Me no Likey Tukka.

NastyKnies

Feb 20, 2010
Canada
It doesn't matter at all, that's my point. Martin doesn't help this team on the ice and he doesn't intimidate anyone. He can be as brave as anyone in the league, but it doesn't make a lick of difference.
I beg to differ i played hockey my entire life, it really does make a difference having that presence..

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Sorry you don't have a clue.

I agree that we need physical presence. It's just not Martin. Martin becomes useless when other team refuses to fight him.

What Leafs need is someone like Nurse/Manson/Zadorov, who can log 17+ minutes and return the favour to the other teams best players.

That's what most people never understood what made Bruins the big bad Bruins, it wasn't their 4th line goon. It was having Chara/Lucic who log big minutes and can pound you.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad