GDT: Leafs@Bruins 7 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Do you really think that slow motion instant reply showed a Bruin intentionally knee a Leaf? That's not what I saw at all. That's all I'm saying.

In general the Bruins play the attrition game and it is their game plan to get in your face and put you on your ass, so if it's a knee on knee, so be it.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Tonight was men vs. boys. Boston played a great game and deserve the W. Leafs seemed to lose momentum after those two penalties in the middle of the second and played really passive for the 2nd half of the game. Never really seemed to push back.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
How was that not hooking on Carrick, the Boston guys stick was straight across Carricksmbody , these refs blow

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
Gardiner with a yellow streak down his back

Going to get hit just dump the puck in the corner to the Bruin

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Maybe because he's heads up against a 4-time Selke winner?
Matthews and Nylander have destroyed Boston so far in their careers. Some times you have a bad night and don’t get bounces. Chara and Bergeron aren’t some f***ing gods amongst men lol

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Do you really think that slow motion instant reply showed a Bruin intentionally knee a Leaf? That's not what I saw at all. That's all I'm saying.

What I see is Backes getting beat by Dermott and stuck his knee out in desperation...it's still dirty regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad