Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
hmmm freddy
but honestly i would have been happy w/a mcbackup sparks pair this week
but we have only 10 more games... so.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I just think Babcock liked Nylander's line enough to keep them together for another game. Maybe Matthews plays with Kadri. I'd like to see Marleau on the 4th line instead of Leivo.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I just think Babcock liked Nylander's line enough to keep them together for another game. Maybe Matthews plays with Kadri. I'd like to see Marleau on the 4th line instead of Leivo.

I'm happy that he's at least playing, but yeah, at some point give the guy more than 4th line minutes and a chance in the top 3 lines

Reactions: Gary Nylund

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada

lmao we're not paying Patty JVR's money to play on the 4th line (nor has his play warranted a demotion in any way)

fine with Josh on the 4th with some PP time

don't trust his skating against a fast lightning squad

Reactions: saltming

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
So, Freddy has been confirmed as the starting goaltender no? Where is the link?

nothing in stone, but babs did say freddie was good here (was more iffy about #34):

Babcock: Matthews, Andersen expected to return Tuesday for Leafs - Sportsnet.ca

“I think [Matthews] is playing right away here. I’m not 100 per cent certain. Leo, I don’t know for sure. I don’t know if it’s another game, but it’s not long term. I think Freddie is playing right away.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad