Pre-Game Talk: Leafs and Devils. 2nd Last Game of the Longest Season in Life (and I thought it was Today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I want the points record but I also want NJ to expose Boston's defense in the first round. OT win would be an ok compromise.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Johnsson/Martin/Moore should all play on saturday. Rest Marner/Nylander/Kadri

Mathews has already missed a lot of games due to injury, so I think its better he gets in as many games before the playoffs start. Kadri has been a workhorse this season. I think he should rest along side Marner/Nylander

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009

Mathews has already missed a lot of games due to injury, so I think its better he gets in as many games before the playoffs start. Kadri has been a workhorse this season. I think he should rest along side Marner/Nylander

Why? Matthews and Nylander are finally starting to connect. We have two games before the playoffs for them to be totally in sync. Why ruin that by resting Nylander.

edit- by connect I mean Nylander is getting chances now too, not just Matthews.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki

The first guy we should be resting is Hainsey, we're riding the guy like a rented Mule and it's starting to show, at the very least stop playing him every minute on the PK while the games don't matter

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If you look at what he's done and award spots based on merit, Johnsson has absolutely earned the 4 LW spot over Komarov. frankly he deserves to be higher in the lineup, but I won't be greedy

Reactions: NiftyMits

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
The first guy we should be resting is Hainsey, we're riding the guy like a rented Mule and it's starting to show, at the very least stop playing him every minute on the PK while the games don't matter

Don't know that it happens, but Dermott in for Hainsey vs Montreal perhaps?

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
I felt like this season flew by, personally.

It's going to feel a lot longer when we add another 16-28 games though.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017

Well if Dermott is ready to go, then sure we can rest Hainsey too

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Why? Matthews and Nylander are finally starting to connect. We have two games before the playoffs for them to be totally in sync. Why ruin that by resting Nylander.

edit- by connect I mean Nylander is getting chances now too, not just Matthews.

Why? Maybe because I dont want to take a risk losing our best players to potential injuries on a meaningless last game of the regular season... right before the playoffs?

Mathews and Nylander have insane chemistry. Im sure taking one game off will be ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad