GDT: Leafs (19-5-6) @ Rangers (15-10-5) - 7pm TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Marner was super slow tonight, didn't have his legs. One of his worst games this year but amazing run for him. These kind of games are bound to happen, it's a long season.
We really need to figure out that second spot with JT and Marner though.
Malgin does absolutely nothing unfortunately, seemed to have an extra gear at the beginning and now just seems vanilla.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Marner was super slow tonight, didn't have his legs. One of his worst games this year but amazing run for him. These kind of games are bound to happen, it's a long season.
We really need to figure out that second spot with JT and Marner though.
Malgin does absolutely nothing unfortunately, seemed to have an extra gear at the beginning and now just seems vanilla.
Ya, Malgin isn't even good enough for spot duty. The third line is clicking so I wouldn't touch that, I think I would consider Steeves tbh.

Reactions: Leaffan1991

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
1671158081140.png

Clearly this indicates the Leafs showed up. Shesterkin just made the extra saves.

These games will happen. We have still been on a roll and plenty of hockey left to play. The world isn't over. No need to be over dramatic.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Ya, Malgin isn't even good enough for spot duty. The third line is clicking so I wouldn't touch that, I think I would consider Steeves tbh.
Its times like this where the Leafs miss Zach Hyman. :)

1671206483676.png

Currently 20th in scoring only -1 goal less than Matthews and -3 points less than Marner and in one less game played.

Bunting -- Matthews -- Nylander
Hyman -- Tavares ----- Marner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad