Series Talk: Leaf lines during the playoffs thread

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
we should get at least one more of

hyman matthews nylander
marleau kadri marner
jvr bozak brown
johnsson plekanec kapanen

and its enough talent to compete every night with solid D and goaltending, until then plekanec replacing kadri and moore on 4th line has looked fine and babs usually stick with it if it worked

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
What's the obsession with our line combinations on here? Our coaching staff makes the lineup so, why does everybody have to make their own fantasy lineup? It seems to be all I ever read about.

We just had a great season, broke a few records and clinched a division spot. How else are we supposed to get mad?

Reactions: The Cobra

Goonface2k14

Nov 25, 2009
Maple Leaf Gardens
Thursday night will determine if Plekanec continues with Patty and Mitch. Tomas' goatee should be even thicker and more visible by then, which should bring him back even further to his old self. Maybe even let him wear a habs logo turtleneck if it makes him feel better. Whatever it takes. He has suddenly become a real key to this series, and it's correlated directly to his facial hair growth.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
CA3AA3CA-E04B-4317-BF5F-26BF8DD9752D.jpeg

Game 4 lines the same as game 3.
Kadri back for game 5.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I really like these lines.

I don’t know how Game 6 will end but Nylander-Kadri-AJ seems key as they draw the proverbial “sheltered” minutes.

Made possible by Plekanec showing he can shut down.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Thursday night will determine if Plekanec continues with Patty and Mitch. Tomas' goatee should be even thicker and more visible by then, which should bring him back even further to his old self. Maybe even let him wear a habs logo turtleneck if it makes him feel better. Whatever it takes. He has suddenly become a real key to this series, and it's correlated directly to his facial hair growth.

If they let him wear his Habs jersey I will buy a Plekanec jersey and wear it proudly

Goonface2k14

Nov 25, 2009
Maple Leaf Gardens
If they let him wear his Habs jersey I will buy a Plekanec jersey and wear it proudly
Lol wouldn't that be something... a customized Habs jersey that has the full Leaf jersey look, but with a blue and white Habs logo instead. Blasphemy, but if it means he plays the game of his life and we win because of it, I'd be more than fine with that happening.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau Marleau

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad