Leaf fans in TO - Bills v Chiefs - who wins?

Do Bills win this weekend?

• Total voters

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
I like both teams, like both qb's...

I am according to some I would imagine, a lousy fan...

But to some, I am a .connoisseur, of nfl football imho...

I love the big hype, the nasally throaty world class commentating, its a pageant, but I cannot buy into it, for the regular season...

So I participate into, the champagne section of the nfl season,

The playoffs. Its a great way to spectate, I suggest highly, to everyone, work out more, watch, only when you actually feel you are in great enough shape to survive one down of being dropped into the play yourself, and don't embarass yourself.

In two to three years that will be a big thing, literally implanting yourself into MAHOMES, or BRADY...

Still in beta testing, but its going to be wild

I win, whoever wins, cause they are both entertaining teams..

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
mahomes-900x600.jpg

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
As a Broncos fan I am not allowed to cheer for the Chiefs... but not a Bills fan either lol For one night I can be. Not sure what to expect. Have to think there will be some points on the board. I think the Bills D is better than the Chiefs D.

How does Allen fare in a hostile environment in round 2? He was not terrible in KC last year, but I think had to throw almost 50 times... if they can reduce that and have some success running the ball while keeping that KC offence off the field they might surprise. Not getting down early would be key... but I think it should be a great game. I would even say the winner might be my fav to win the AFC.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
It will come down to the Bills pass rush.

This is why I think the 49ers have a chance... despite Jimmy G's mistakes. Any team that can rush 4 and get to the QB is dangerous. The Bills have some good schemes to get to the QB... Mahomes is a bitch to get to though... master at extending plays. So even if they get to him, can they contain him... containing the edge is going to be huge. I do worry a little about the Bills rush D, but KC's has been worse.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I'm hoping for a great game, which it looks like it should be and I've always rooted for Buffalo, not gonna stop now. Though I like KC as well so if they play better and win, so be it.

Go Bills!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad