Leading scorers for the Q, OHL and WHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
For the Q, I say Francis Charette will challenge for the title along with Brent Aubin, Guillaume Latendresse, Stanislav Lascek, Marek Zagrapan and Benoit Mondou if he returns.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Leachmeister2000 said:
For the Q, I say Francis Charette will challenge for the title along with Brent Aubin, Guillaume Latendresse, Stanislav Lascek, Marek Zagrapan and Benoit Mondou if he returns.

It will be tough for Charette to score though. No one to pass to.

Boisclair, Lascek and Zagrapan should run away with it because they play in a high offense system and they tore up last year...and they are still the same players hehe

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Q

Anyone on that Chicoutimi line...Lascek, Boisclair, Deshairnais, Zagrapan etc...

O

Bobby Ryan unless he is hampered by injuries.

Dub

Probably Brule.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
I'm not saying that Esposito is as god as Crosby, not at all. But i'm just trying to tell you that i could be in the top 10 in scoring. I wouldn't be surprise at all, he had 6 points last night, for a total of 13 in 7 games....follow him guys. And remember in April what i say today. ;)

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Brule may struggle to lead the Dub in points because of games missed (NHL, WJC, injuries maybe) and sub-par linemates. Will still be the MVP though and right up there in points as well.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
Q: Boisclair or Zagrapan. Boisclair will score 50 goals, 49 of them on the PP.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
LaVallee, Esposito, Radulov line in Quebec

ONE WORD -- NASTY! If LaVallee and Radulov are back this line should put up some big numbers. I could see LaVallee with 50/50, 200 pims, and 200+ hits. Atlanta has him coming into camp at -- 6'3.5" and 225 lbs. Radulov and Esposito each could have 30-50 goals and 100 pts as well without too much of a stretch.

However, with good evaluations coming about Radulov and LaVallee from Nashville and Atlanta camps respectively, who knows what will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->