Leading scorers for the Q, OHL and WHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
So now that Crosby, Perry and Fehr have ended their reigns of terror against opposing teams, who will rise to the top of the scoring derby in each of the tree Canadian junior leagues this year?

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
Everybody is sick of seeing his name mentionned everywhere, but you-know-who has a legitimate chance of finishing among the top scorers in the Q if he can stay healthy.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
WHL
Gilbert Brule
Colton Yellow Horn
Roman Wick

QMJHL
Alexandre Picard Hooper
Stanislav Lascek
Marek Zagrapan

OHL
Bobby Ryan
Daniel Ryder
Jakub Petruzalek

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Goldthorpe said:
Everybody is sick of seeing his name mentionned everywhere, but you-know-who has a legitimate chance of finishing among the top scorers in the Q if he can stay healthy.
whos that?

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
Lowball Norm said:
Snuffaluffagus?

Don't be silly. He's talking about the Polkaroo.

Seriously, though, there is only 1 you know who in the QMJHL and he's not there anymore. Only 1... and he does not share power.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
hockeyman28 said:
QMJHL
Alexandre Picard Hooper
Stanislav Lascek
Marek Zagrapan

Don't forget Latendresse if he stays healthy, and especially Desharnais....and the reste of Chicoutimi squad, they'll be feared this year. Q representants in Moncton for the Memorial Cup.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
But hey! i just tought about it. Don't forget the lil' Esposito in the Q with Quebec Remparts, he has been mention as a highly talented player. remember the derby between teams during the draft, everyone trying to convince him to come to play in the Q and no one took the risk to select him but Quebec who select him 11th overall in an losing cause (as everyone said) but they arrived to and we'll see another big attraction this year following Crosby era.

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
From the WHL:
If Brule signs a contract and plays the full 10 games in the NHL, he will have a really tough time competing for the scoring title. If Chipchura can stay healthy I expect him to rebound well and have a good showing. McCardle and Boyd are two other guys that think could complement each other well and have a big year. Zach Hamill and Ben Maxwell might not lead the league, but I think they'll put up a lot of points and emerge as stars this year.

Laurentides

Jan 22, 2003
Laval
Visit site
Esposito will play on the first line in Québec but i dont expect crazy number from him at 16yo. He'll probably do something like 25 goals and 60 points if he doesnt get injured during the year. He is already a marked player cause every other team are pissed that they couldnt draft him so I wouldnt be surprise if he gets cheapshot all year.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
Laurentides said:
Esposito will play on the first line in Québec but i dont expect crazy number from him at 16yo. He'll probably do something like 25 goals and 60 points if he doesnt get injured during the year. He is already a marked player cause every other team are pissed that they couldnt draft him so I wouldnt be surprise if he gets cheapshot all year.

Maybe you're right, what you say about other teams will mark him is true. but i'm pretty sure he'll be in the top ten in points. Many people compared him to Lecavalier at the same age and even said he is better.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
medmed said:
Maybe you're right, what you say about other teams will mark him is true. but i'm pretty sure he'll be in the top ten in points. Many people compared him to Lecavalier at the same age and even said he is better.

Lecavalier was far from the top scorers as a 16 years old. It's way to soon to consider Esposito at Lemieux-Crosby's level, specially that he was very far from Crosby's performance in the US. Radulov have a much better shot among the Remparts.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
medmed said:

He wont be in the top 10 man. He is still 16...he will get worn down like most 16 year olds.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
medmed said:
After all i said on Esposito, i just found this, look at it guys. Tell me who were right! :handclap: :D

http://www.rds.ca/lhjmq/chroniques/187860.html

Crosby is so much better man, its not even a contest.

The media in Quebec is trying very hard to hype up a local talent because there hasnt been one in a while.

Hockey Quebec is going into the tank and like i said, the media are trying to hype up every Quebec kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->