OT: Le Lounge Partie XLI: No Wrestling Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
TBPuTE4.jpg

My cats are wearing their Christmas ties.
Read "cats are wearing their Christmas trees"

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Just finished presenting a project for a class.

My teammate who did nothing and was unaware of what the project was until one weeks ago and who needs 70-75 on that project to pass : "yes finally done with that shitty class"
Not so fast bro. Peer evaluation modulates your grade by a lot and it's gonna bring yours down massively.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Just finished presenting a project for a class.

My teammate who did nothing and was unaware of what the project was until one weeks ago and who needs 70-75 on that project to pass : "yes finally done with that ****ty class"
Not so fast bro. Peer evaluation modulates your grade by a lot and it's gonna bring yours down massively.

Damn youre so powerful.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I think Zaide would make a good manager some day. A manager that people with hate, but gets things done.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Did you communicate anything to them?
Yes. The lazy clueless guy would just spend his time looking at fantasy hockey instead of listening or doing any work. In fact, if we told him to do something, he would then ask others to do it instead of him. He's a lost case so I or the others didn't botter much, we just always assumed what he had to do would not be done in due time or properly.

The guy who did lab stuff was on exchange and from Mexico, so sometimes communication would be hard and he was a bit shy, but things got done.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You have to be a leader to be a manager
I consider myself to have certain leadership qualities. Me in team work is completely different than me in social situations. The only thing I lack is that my will to not directly hurt people's feeling (I don't want to be "hated") makes it so that I'm not "sevère" or never get angry, and instead I tend to just do more to compensate for what the others do not do.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I consider myself to have certain leadership qualities. Me in team work is completely different than me in social situations. The only thing I lack is that my will to not directly hurt people's feeling (I don't want to be "hated") makes it so that I'm not "sevère" or never get angry, and instead I tend to just do more to compensate for what the others do not do.

Ne pas être sévère c'est bien. Faire plus pour compenser les autres, c'est mal. Être un leader c'est guider les autres à mieux faire.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Ne pas être sévère c'est bien. Faire plus pour compenser les autres, c'est mal. Être un leader c'est guider les autres à mieux faire.
I don't disagree with that, and I can do that just fine if the person is willing to put efforts. This guy would just sit there looking at fantasy hockey, even if I or somebody else was asking him if he understood what we had to do and all. If I were offering my help during the last week, it was literally "anyways I don't know how to do that can you (me or somebody else) do it for me". As I said, that guy is a lost case. There's no way he can pursue a successful engineering career and I have no idea what he's doing there in his 5th year (he took a semester off at some point i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad