LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Looks like a possible repeat of Hedman - Tavares draft in Dahlin - Svechnikov as a franchise defenceman goes against a franchise forward
I think the center/winger dynamic alters it, although, some questioned Tavares's ability to stay there due to his sub-par skating. Dahlin is also ahead of Hedman, but a lot of Hedman's stock was built around how projectable he was due to his combo of size and skating ability.

Luddowich

May 1, 2013
Sweden
NHL's media throws the word generational around like its nothing. I remember last season they said theyre confident someone in 2017 draft ends up being a generational talent.

Not saying Dahlin cant be one but NHL's media saying it doesnt really say much more than that he is a great player
Yep, it was Makar. lol

It was more for it being an interesting read and for the poster below you who needed to see NA media labling him generational. :laugh:

Dahlin just scored the 1-0 goal vs Linköping. Anybody have a video?
Now 2+1 for the season.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I've had a lot of fun keeping tabs on Olofsson because I get to watch Dahlin instead. Whoever lands him in the draft is getting one hell of a hockey player.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Since Neidermayer, I don't think I've seen a player with that much deception in his footwork.

Breaking ankles left and right.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I don't agree. Larsson was viewed as potentially the next Lidstrom in his D-1 season and the start of his draft season. The hype was enormous.

Every highly-touted Swedish defenseman is viewed as the next Lidstrom.

I’m not saying the hype wasn’t enormous. Just that the hype for Dahlin is more. I’ve seen multiple prospect guys say that Dahlin is the best D prospect they’ve ever seen. Presumably “ever” includes 2011.

Besides, Larsson took a step back in his draft year. Dahlin isn’t.

Good rush

Now that’s just silly, against men.

Reactions: Nifty Willy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad